3

Air

Me and Sam oke up next to each other. She was cuddled up in my arms when we heard a knock at the door we fastly pulled out of eachothers grasp. sam cleared her throat and yelled "come in" only loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear. Sams dad walked in "hey girls are you too eating breakfast here or picking something up on the way to school. i looked at here "um we will pick something up on the way there. We got up and got dressed.

Sam was wearing a dress with flats

Sam was wearing a dress with flats. I smiled at her and she pulled me into a kiss before we left the room. "what was that for" i said smiling holding her waist "you know for the long run, im not out yet. i've known i was Bi for a while but never brought it up because the conversation didnt come up" "Oh okay, i understand" i kissed her once more and we left the room going down stairs "bye Mr. and Mrs. LaRusso" i said to them before me and Sam left "Please just Amanda and Daniel sweetheart and we will see you guys later" "got it" i smiled and we walked out. "where do you want to go for breakfast" i asked her "there is this cute little diner down the street we have more then enough time to go there if you want "of course lets go just tell me where to go." Sam gave the the directions and we headed she was right it was cute and little. We went in and got seated almost immediately. We were talking waiting for food and three boys walked in and stopping at our table making us both look up from our conversation my eyes widen in excitement as i got up hugging one of the boys "Robby! hey i haven't seen you in forever" "you never make time to see me" "oh stop it i always make time for you" i hit his shoulder and hugged him "oh and chris brown still annoying?" i asked joking with him as he pulled me into a hug. "sam this is Robby Keene, Trey hill and My doofus brother Cruz Pierce , Guys this is my friend Samantha LaRusso" i smiled introducing them all and our food came "well we are going to eat guys and ill see you all later" I smiled to them as they walked away "how did you meet them " sam asked "Cruz. See Robby is the smartest out of all of all of them. Trey is just there , i call him chris brown because he resembles chris, and my brother he's the definition and stupid i mean jeez, but Cruz hes a good person just does the wrong things you know, so they kind of got robby looped into it. i mean he has an out if he wants one but they wont let him take it, Me and robby met a long time ago way before he met Cruz. I had a friend who lived down where robby lives and one day when i was leaving we bumped into each other talked and just became best friends but not long ago maybe about a year or two  brought him over and he met Cruz and trey for the first time and started hanging out with eventually getting looped into their mess. and keene has been so busy with them we barely hang out" i finished. We talked some more before we finished eating and the check came we both reached for it and she looked up and me and smiled before going to snatch it but i was faster i grabbed the check and gave the waiter my credit card "thank you" sam said "no problem. A few minutes later the waitress and back with my card and i gave her cash tip before we left and headed off to school.

--------Later that night——————————- (first one if you outfit second one is sams)

I walked out of the bathroom and saw and my eyes widen "oh wow you look amazing" I said to her "you do too" "you ready" i asked her "sure where are we going" "This place called Golf N' Stuff

I walked out of the bathroom and saw and my eyes widen "oh wow you look amazing" I said to her "you do too" "you ready" i asked her "sure where are we going" "This place called Golf N' Stuff. Have you ever been there" "Yeah my dad took me when i was little all of the time when i was little" "ok lets go" the car ride was filled with loud music and screaming lyrics. It only took us about 18 minutes to get there wasn't a long ride at all. When we got there I got out the car going to sams side and opening the door giving her my hand to take to step out of the car" "thank you" she said and smiled at me and did the same thing when i opened the door for her after we bought tickets for the arcade. It was packed groups of teens walking in one after another everyone hanging out after the long week of school they had. Me and sam were playing arcade games trying to beat each other and i can say sam was kicking my ass. "You are kicking my ass right now" i said loud enough for her to hear. she laughed and grabbed my waist to kiss me. Our lips touch and moved in sync "SAM WHAT THE HELL" a boy our age yelled with a group of teens behind him. one with a red mohawk. he stood out the most "I'm sorry who are you" he completely ignored me and went back to Sam "i thought we had something" "Who are you i am so confused" i said shocked laughing a little because of how awkward this interaction was. "We did until you hit me" i realized this was not my conversation anymore and took a step back "come on sam i was drunk and we were not answering me and then you show up with a boy what was i supposed to think" he took a step closer to sam and i stepped in because he was very close to sam "come on man just back up and let us enjoy our date" "DATE! wow sam i dint even know you were into girls." "DUDE just back away from her" "hey fellas is there a problem here" i turned around to see trey cruz and robby" "you guys are just everywhere huh" i said mostly to my brother. "basically" robby said miguel still didnt move away from sam "i pushed Miguel back and moved sama behind me and Trey stepped in front of miguel "Back up Chris brown" the own with a mohawk said "hey only i can call him that " "girl" trey said looking back at me "sorry' i looked back and sam and laughed a long with her. "so once again Do we have a problem here." Cruz said stepping next to trey and i put my hand on his shoulder, telling him to stop "No we dont" Miguel said "Well that was fun how bout we just go get some food" i asked sam "definitely"