2

Earth

Sams house was super pretty. I wished i had her house. It was more modern then mine. I met Sams parents. There super cool Sams dad was a Karate champion in 1987 i think he said I could be wrong i was never good with remembering things. We ate dinner at sams place and i learned a lot more about her. She used to do karate when she was 8. Her god father Mr. Miyagi, he taught her dad karate , but sadly passed away a few years back. I also learned about Cobra kai and how they made Mr. LaRussos life a living hell back when he was in high school. I'm not one to judge so i'm not going hold this against this Johnny dude if i ever meet him you should always hear both sides to the story before you can judge. Dinner was over fastly and was not awkward which i expected it to be. I think Sams parents like me.
—— Later that night ————-
Everyone was asleep and me and Sam were talking about schools and how life was before i moved here . " wanna go night swimming" Sam said " Sure let's go" I went into the bathroom to go change putting on the bathing suit i brought

 " wanna go night swimming" Sam said " Sure let's go" I went into the bathroom to go change putting on the bathing suit i brought

I walked out and saw Sam getting towels and putting them in her arms. My eyes trailed Sam body before locking eyes with hers and smiling Sam was wearing a bright pink and light pink bikini.

We walked downstairs quietly making sure not to wake anyone up before heading to the pool

We walked downstairs quietly making sure not to wake anyone up before heading to the pool. Me and Sam walked into the pool and the water was surprisingly nice. We swim around talk laugh giggle and mess around. " Have you ever played guess down" she asked calming down her laughter from something funny I said " Um no, what is it" " So basically one person going into the others arms like there cradling a baby and you have to guess a color that the other has in mind if you get it wrong you get dunked if you get it right you get flipped into the water" " OHHH you mean colors" i laughed " It's called guess down . You guess the color if you get it right you go down in the water see guess down" We argued for a few of the name when i finally caved " I guess guess down is a good name." "See. Want to play" i Smiled and playful threw myself in her arms. She caught me and thought for a moment. I always start with colors of the rainbow then go to normal colors the like golds and stuff like that. " Got it" i nodded " Red" *dunk* " Orange" *dunk* it continued for a few more minutes until i guessed the color grey and she flipped me into the water. I laughed as i came up " I didn't think i would get it" I said still laughing " I didn't think it would be that hard for you" " Um if you would like to know i am champion at this game. I have never gave up and always guessed right" " I don't believe you" " Oh yeah let's play more and i'll show you" She threw herself in my arms but i wasn't ready and dropped her into the water. I could hear her laughs as she was under water. She came up still laughing. We played a few more round and she quickly realized i was the champ " You were not lying" she said " I never lie" Sam somehow tripped on something at the bottom of the pool . How do you trip in water . I don't know but sam made it possible. I pulled her up and my hands were on her waist. we were close . We were looking into each other's eyes before I pulled back " Oh um i'm sorry" i cleaned my throat trying to break the tension. " Um yeah you know what i'm not sorry" i turned around to Sam kissing her . She was frozen and didn't react "I- Ik sorry i just though . I mean i like you even though i have only known you for a little bit but you know" i said all super fast " Hey breathe" she told me holding me in place " Sam would you possibly want to go on a date maybe." she smiled " Of course" " Ok when are you free" " Can we do it tomorrow?" I bit my lip. " Definitely"