Prologue

Adrian PoV

Hi. I am Adrian Delta, the great Terrarian. I killed Moon Lord in how many attempts, and got the one and only sword that my father was talking about. Well... Anyways... I am the worthy Terrarian.

One day, I was mining for chlorophyte and I recall. When I teleported into my spawn point, MY TOWN WAS DESTROYED! At least the pylon wasn't broken but didn't work because it needs two or more NPCs. I used teleporter and when I teleported at the jungle, the town was even more than just destruction. I checked every town and I realised that I lost everything. My father was right. I should've checked every town. Now I must defend and- A PORTAL WITH VOID OF EYES?!!

Adrian: *gets pulled by some hand and falls* AHHHHH- oh yeah, slow fall. *slowfalls*

Couple of feet later...

Yes! I finally landed! At least I have Celestial Starboard... But the problem is... Where can I spawn? This universe is different. Am I in Calamity or...

???: *sees me and points her sword on my head* Who are you?

Adrian: Hmmm? I'm Adrian Delta, the one and only Solar Knight. Please don't kill me.

???: Then get out of here.

Adrian: Okay! *runs with 54mph*

??? PoV

Hmmm.... I wonder if... Wait, he's an outsider? Oh no. I'm so worried, but what if he can defend himself? I saw his sword behind him, but what costs? Gotta check-

*EXPLOSION*

???: Huh?! *sees the magical bullets and... Wait, that girl...*

Oh no. He's getting chased by Rumia?! I must save him!!! *runs*

Meanwhile... My PoV (Adrian)

Adrian: *runs away faster than the T-posing girl who tries to eat me* HAVE MERCY!!! *has 1 HP and forgot to wear Ankh Shield but didn't care so he just run*

Rumia: *she then bites my head*

Adrian: Ahhh!!! *trips and is dying* I'm no worthy hero.... Now I must die in...

Rumia: *is about to eat me but the Deadly Sphere hit her and she cries in pain, then runs away*

Adrian: Thanks, Bladey.... *stands and sees the white wolf that he saw before and faints*

???: Oh no...

??? PoV

No no no... What will I do?

*Help him?       *Kill him?

Momiji: *carries my body and then she runs, and she sees my pet, my light pet, and my minion following me* I wonder why those things follow him.... *keeps running*

-To be continued....