Chapter 3 - Terrarians Are Not Just A Normal Humans

Momiji PoV

Momiji: So... How did you even beat that giant pi- wait, it has wings too?! Is that a fish or-

Adrian: It's a dragon pigfish. Anyways, half shark, half pig, and half dragon.

Momiji: Oh.

Weird. I never see that kind of "fish" before but somehow I need to guard the Youkai Mountain yet what am I going to do?

Momiji: Can you come with me? I need a company.

Adrian: Always has been, my lady.

Wait, when did he say that? W-Why am I feeling something strange feeling that feels good?

Momiji: Okay. (Mind: OMG OMG OMG OMG!)

Adrian: But first... *drinks super healing potion, drinks regeneration potion, and pours honey on my whole body and my head*

Why did he just pour himself with honey? It's even weirder than seeing pigfish?

Momiji: Why did you pour yourself with honey?

Adrian: It heals. Honey is good for the health. Not just for food but also for medicinal purposes.

Momiji: (Mind: Woah, he's like Eirin but do he really know how to treat?) Well okay. Now let's go.

We both walk.

*Timeskip and it's 1PM*

Adrian and I talk to each other while patrolling around the Youkai Mountain.

Adrian: So... *places a chair and sits*

Momiji: Uhhhh... How did your chair fit on a bag?

Impossible. He only have a bag and I saw that he takes everything out. Weapons, potions, a pink wand, a fiery pickaxe, an axe that was called "hamaxe", a weird looking device viewing a map of Gensokyo, the void bag, and the box with coins that can summon a flying piggy bank.

Adrian: Well... In my world or in Terraria, we Terrarians have bags that can stack... Ehhh... Idk. Our bags also have limitations on filling them. We also use piggy banks, void bag, etc.

Momiji: And I have a question, are Terrarians normal humans?

Adrian: They're complete humans. However, Terrarians have knowledge too and also, some Terrarians aren't humans because of their skin colors or because they have Moon Stone, Moon Shell, or Celestial Shell...

Momiji: Well... Do you have a family?

Adrian: Well... Yes, but my father and mother died. My dad died because of chocolate.

Momiji: How can he die when-

Adrian: My dad is a dog.

Momiji: Oh...

Adrian: When dogs eat chocolate, they die. My mom... She was killed by the Lunatic Cultist because she was considereda sacrifice to the god of the moon, Moon Lord.

Momiji: Oh okay...

That was sad, and full of tragic.

Adrian: Well, gotta go find some things to use. *walks away*

Momiji: Bye. We'll talk later.

Adrian PoV

For my own worth, I'm still a worthy man. Why did my father always say "for the worthy"? What's the point? Did he.... Mention something about red potion. Oh well... Nevermind. Now I'm tired of explaining all about Terraria but still, Terrarians' life span is about 1000-9000 years or more. Anyways, mostly, Terrarians have a human plife span; meaning, it's 1-90. Humans also have reached over 100. My father was 1231 while my mom is 987. Impossible. How can Terrarians have that kind of life span? Now back to my adventure.