Chapter 7 - Terrarian's Night

Adrian PoV

It's even nighttime. This time, I must heal now before I'll die. I drank Super Healing Potion, Regeneration Potion, pour myself honey, and place campfire. I hang the heart lantern on the tree. My dad always said that heart lanterns heal because the legend says heart lanterns are used to heal the wounded persons. Now because of the technology and magic being balanced in Terrarian world, I always love science and magic. Well, I am old for this but I'm at the village. In my world, villagers hate each other when it comes to overcrowding. In here... Gensokyo? Yes, in Gensokyo, they're happy when they're close. Nothing is bad at all, but nothing is peaceful. Dad gave me this quote: "Wherever you are, nothing is perfect. Perfection isn't easy to be made. Hiding the flaws is the worst solution, yet correction is true solution". It doesn't make any sense, but I really understand that. I'm always silent all the time because my dad told me that silence is golden. I was about to buy something, but there was a person approaching on me.

Keine: So... You're an outsider?

Adrian: Yes, miss. Why?

Keine: You must be the person who fought the.... Okay, here's the newspaper. I hope you understand.

I grabbed the newspaper. I read everything and there's a pic of me fighting Moon Lord.

Adrian: Ehhhh... Yes. I really am that person. I call myself Knightmare, but Adrian is better. My name is Adrian Delta. So your name, miss?

Keine: I'm Keine Kamishirasawa. Nice to meet you.

Adrian: Nice to meet you too, miss Keine.

Keine: So what are you doing here anyway?

Adrian: Nothing. I was buying for some food.

Keine: Ah. I know the place. Follow me.

I followed Keine. I remember the time that I used Moon Shell. I hate it when it's nighttime. I just hide my identity but I'm a total human who can breath on water and I regain strength on nighttime.

Timeskip...

Mokou: So who's that guy?

Keine: This is Adrian Delta. He's a Terrarian. Anyway... How does a Terrarian look like?

Mokou: (Mind: Damn! I must tell this to Kaguya that games are getting real!) Yeah, good question.

Adrian: Well...

I explain everything about Terrarians... And my universe called Terraria.

Adrian: There. Terrarians are humans  who have knowledge on building and fighting with the help of guide. Now... Ehhhh....

I finished eating but still talking.

Mokou: Anyway, Kaguya is playing a video game again.

Keine: Oh come on. It's even bad when not sleeping especially to immortal people like you, Mokou.

Adrian: Wait, she's immortal? Woah...

Keine: Anywa-

The clouds have moved away and the full moon shines at Keine. Her hair turned to green as she grew horns, and her dress is green.

Mokou: Uhhhh... Ad? You scared when Keine is in this form?

Adrian: Huh? Of course not.

Keine: You're not scared? I thought-

Adrian: No need to explain. I am also having a werewolf form but I just used that accessory. Also, I can breathe on water. I'm having friends with monsters before. I'm having a happy camp with Arnored Skeletons, Possessed Armors, and other hostile monsters. (A/N note: Ya know, not all are hostile just because they didn't get hit. Aggro was decreased.)

I'm suprised that Keine is also a... Cow? Wait, cows don't have long horns. So what species? I'm sleepy and I stand up.

Adrian: Well... Gotta go.

Keine: Where? *worried*

Adrian: Wander.

I just walk away. Keine calls me but didn't listen.

Keine: Okay, good luck.

Mokou: And he's an adventurer.

Keine: Wait, how did you know?

Timeskip... Lazy...

I have to see what happened to Golem- oh wait, where's Golem? I see the remains of Golem. I also want to see the loot but someone took the loots. Jeez! Oh well, sharing is caring even if they steal it. I don't care. I just make it fair. Well... I screamed in pain because Explosive Bunny just spawned on my foot.

Momiji: Are you okay?!

Adrian: Yeah. Just a scratch.

Momiji came and she hugged.

Momiji: So want a walk together?

Adrian: Sure. Wait, did you care for me?

Momiji: Yes. Now let's go.

We both walk together. I'm tired but I'm energetic and very joyful. I made Momiji piggyback ride on me. She blushed and giggled. I'm really calm, and I sighed.

Momiji: Are you okay?

Adrian: I'm okay, Momi.

Momiji: Call me that again and you know it now.

Momiji smiles. She's so cute. Oh nuts. Should I tell her something? Maybe later.

99999 steps later... Around the Youkai Mountain, and Adrian PoV.

Cute. I just made a tent and put Momiji on a bed. I just guard and be vigilant. I'm tok sure if someone enters.

(A/N: Sorry. Just a stupid chapter. This is still my first story.)