Chapter 2 - Fish Pig Means Pog

Momiji PoV

What an intense fight. I never knew that outsider can fight and-

Adrian: Anyways, I'm hungry and I'm going to fish. *runs*

Momiji: Bye.

Woah, he's fast but... Wait, how can the heavily armored boy run that fast? I just saw him in distance until he's gone and now I'm back for my duty again. Just guard the Youkai Mountain while Aya and the other crow tengus are giving newspapers.

Meanwhile somewhere... Adrian PoV...

This time. It will rain soon. I remember the time that PIGFISH GAIN SPEED DURING THE RAIN. Anyways, I waited and waited until it's 12PM. Hell, I never seen this rain like this before. Gotta fish and YEET!

Adrian: *uses Truffle Worm and fishes, sits and whistles*

I waited until something pulled the bait and I PULLED MY FISHING ROD, SEEING THAT DUKE FISHRON IS MAD THIS TIME.

Adrian: Remember me, pig? Come and fight me- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGHGHHHH!!!!! *runs while drinking potions one by one*

No no no no no no no no! This is a bad idea and shoot, what in the TERRAPRISMA AM I EVEN DOING?! I need to fightor I'll get-

Adrian: *trips and uses RoD to teleport up* HahahahahahahahahahAAAAAAAHHHHHHGG!!!!! *spams the grenades*

I threw many grenades I have, and now that pig is getting mad. Oh wait, that's Phase 2 and OH BRICKS! CTHULHUNADOS?! This is my worst nightmare. I kept dodging but I mostly get hit. I'm bleeding and I can't even run but to use a mount. A Witch Broom that Pupking has dropped.

Adrian: *flies away from that pig* POG!!!! *pulls out the flare gun and-* EH!! Wrong weapon but whatever. *shoots flares at Duke Fishron but my aiming is bad (A/N or Author's Note: I'm good at ranger but seriously, my aiming is bad.)* Damn this thing. *angrily throws a flare gun to Duke Fishron*

Still, I dodge and the bubbles are always the first thing to dodge before the sharkrons, Duke Fishron's beloved projectiles which made me go say "nom nom". I accidentally dropped the explosive bunnies and Duke Fishron's eyes glow and its body is invisible except the eyes, and now it's dark and foggy. Really? I'm too used to see this but Phase 3 was my favorite Phase to that pig. Oh nuts. That pig charges at me and I dodge endlessly as I throw Vampire Knives at that flying pogfish.

Adrian: DIE, PIG! *screams and angrily lights the explosive bunnies and does the suicidal bombing straight to that pig*

*BOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!*

Urgh!

Adrian: *killed the Duke Fishron and got its loots, and suddenly his HP is 1* Ow. This was the 327th attempt on killing this pug and-

I kept talking angrily about that pig, all about my attempts and my mistakes on fighting Duke Fishron.

Momiji PoV

Huh? I just found him angrily talking about himself or something and- A GIANT PIG?!