Chapter 5 - Lunar Invasion, And The Moon Lord

At Human Village... Adrian PoV

I was defending that village because Nebula Pillar is the worst nightmare to me. Heh. Easy but the Brain Sucklers blinded me before, and there's one Nebula creature teleporting in every hit. I just used Zenith instead. See? Easy, right? Nah, I just made an unfair fight. The creatures of nebula, or I called them Nebularians. Dad always call them Nebularians because they're also citizens of the Nebula World. I kept killing Nebula Creatures and the barrier of the Nebula Pillar just broke. I rapidly killed the Nebula Pillar.

Adrian: Ow... My brain...

My mind goes numb... I just saw the Vortex Pillar at Youkai Mountain. Well, SCIENCE!!!! I mean, those aliens are really my nightmare. Vortexians are easy, except the larva part. I run with full speed and didn't stop.

At Youkai Mountain, Sanae PoV

Wow. Aliens and I never knew Sci-fi aliens exist. I kept attacking the aliens by wave which made them die. I saw Adrian approaching and he mostly got targeted. Weird. He just killed those who targeted him.

Adrian: HEY, VORTEXIANS! REMEMBER ME?! SEE THIS!!!

He showed his armor with the glow of a sun, his gloves with knuckles, and he also show the shield with a skull on it. He wore all of those things and the aliens targeted him.

Adrian: HAHA- OH GEEEEEEZZZZZZZUSSSS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! I FORGOT MY ZENITH!!!!!

He just used the sword which magically swings like in movies. I really like to watch Star Wars but not now. He's like Kylo Ren except he had a pumpkin mask and-

Adrian: STUPID VORTEXIANS!

Adrian was surrounded by the so-called alien queens holding guns.

Adrian: Oh no.

He got hit mostly and his other shield explodes, and he flies in a weird way. I just summoned more waves and rain, and then shoot the bullets to the aliens. The barrier explodes and Adrian attacks the weird looking worm-like tower.

Adrian: Haha! Finally- AGH!

Sanae: Adrian! Are you okay?

Adrian falls and Momiji catched him.

Momiji: Thank gods you're okay.

Adrian: Yeah, but two more to go. Well, you're okay?

Momiji: I just found the fiery tower and its warriors and monsters.

Adrian: Solar Flare...

Sanae: WHERE?!

Momiji just points at the Myouren Temple.

Adrian: Thanks. Let's go, Sanae. Bye, Momiji. See you soon. I'll be back.

Adrian and I flew away. Momiji smiles.

Adrian PoV

Adrian: Hold my hand. I have another way.

Sanae: Hmmm?

Sanae holds my hand and I drank a random teleportation potion. I hope we don't end up at the sky or at the underworld but-

Byakuren: Sanae? Thank Buddha you came. Can you use your waves and- the outsider is with you.

Sanae: I know. He can fi- he's the real target.

Byakuren: What do you mean?

Adrian: Solarians! I am your target and-

Crawltipedes, Drakomires, Selenians, Drakanians, Srollers, Corites, and theDrkomire Riders are now attacking me. Damn, more than just Empress of Light's attack, I hate dodging those Solar Flare projectiles. I just hit their projectiles and killing them.