¢нαρтєя 1: ωну мє ...

3rd POV
"JIMIN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW !" His dad shouted. He came downstairs pale, skinny, and almost dead looking.

"Yes ?" He says with a harsh voice, mainly from constant screaming of telling his parents to stop when they were beating him.

"Go to the store and get me some cigarettes and, Honey what do you want ?" He asks Jimin's mom.

"Mmm, I want wine." She said with a smirk looming at Jimin's dad.

"Ok go get your mom some wine and me some cigarettes. You know what kind" He said. The thing is, Jimin was only 18 he wasn't allowed to even buy wine because he wasn't of age yet.

"But da- Sir, I'm not 21 yet I can't buy it even if I wanted to-" He started to state but got abruptly cut of by the shouting of his dad.

"I DON'T CARE. Find someway to get it, steal it if you have to. Just make sure you bring it or else you know what's coming to you." Jimin's dad said with a snarled look. He threw Jimin the money which he then had to pick up. It hurt him bad because of all the bruises he had on his back and stomach.

As Jimin was walking out he heard his dad shout, "BE BACK BY NINE" Jimin looked at his cracked up phone. It wasn't like this before though, his grandma had given it him before she passed away. She was the only one who actually cared for him and when she died he was so heartbroken knowing he had no one to to run to anymore. The time said 7:32 which meant had about an hour and 30 minutes to get to the convenience store and back.

Usually it would take him 30 minutes to get there and back on foot. But if he ran he would get there in 20.

Jimin was now running and made it to to convenience store. He went the liquor selection and selected a random wine because his mom wasn't specific on what type of wine she wanted. He went up to the counter and asked for the cigarettes. He got the money out to pay hoping the cashier wouldn't ask for his ID but he jinxed it.

"I'm gonna need your ID for age identification sir" the cashier said

"Look I don't have it but I really need, it's an emergency" Jimin said looking down, feeling stupid by his choice of words.

"Look I'm not stupid kid, I know you need it for some little party your going to, so you can get drunk and have fun. But I'm not buying it unless I see identification that you are 21 or older I'm not selling it to you" The cashier said with attitude, mad because some kid was trying to play on his intelligence.

Jimin mentally screamed because there was only one way he would get the wine and that was the way he would rather not take. But he would rather do that than get beaten.

He physically gets ready to run. He mutters an "I'm sorry" before he grabs the cigarettes and liquor and runs as fast as he could. He heard the cashier telling him to stop and yelling out thief before he didn't here it anymore. He ran and ran until he bumped into someone. He fell but lucky the wine and cigarettes were still safe.

"Hey ! Watch where your- well well well, look what we have here. We got our selves a pretty one boys." They man said to his friends with a crooked smirk.

Jimin prayed Inside his head that he didn't get in a situation he thought he was in. But he was wrong. They dragged Jimin to a back alley where Jimin begged with no's and please don't, but they didn't listen.

"Someone get me some tape so I could shut him up" The man presumably the leader said. They gave him tape and they put it over Jimin's mouth so people wouldn't hear him scream. The man stood up unbuckling his pants which caused Jimin to go into panic mode. He tried his best to scream but the effort wasn't enough. He wanted to die right then and there. The man took his penis out and told his goons  to stand Jimin up and turn him around.

Just before they turned to pull his pants down they heard someone walk by and they stoped what they were doing. Jimin took this as an opportunity to run, which he took. He kicked one of the goons where it hurt and ran for his life. Hearing shouts from the men he didn't want stop, The cigarettes and wine long forgotten.

He ran to a hidden valley where there was barley light and little room to fit there. He stayed till he knew the goons were gone. He looked at the time and muttered a "Shit." He ran home as fast as he could hoping to make it in time.

He approached his home and ran to the door only to find his mother and father sitting on the couch staring at him with devilish eyes. He got scared and didn't want to think about what was going to happen next. The next words made his heart stop

"You're late"

A/N: Thanks everyone for reading the first chapter of "I Wanna Go" I really hoped you enjoyed it. This story will be updated everyone weekend or I will try to because I also have school. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I really do love seeing feedback. Stay tuned for more updates and surprises 😉

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜