¢нαρтєя 5: fιиαℓℓу

TW ⚠️ SUICIDE ATTEMPT !!

Jimin's POV
I really hope he understood what I said.
He's like my only hope right now because at this point I'm losing all of it.

But even if he did understand what I said, today is the day I finally make the big leap. Today will be the day I finally get to meet with my mother again after so many years. It's not like anyone would care any way. I'm better off gone than being a burden to everyone.

It's finally time for me to have peace and get away from pain....

MEANWHILE...

"Guys let's go for a walk near Hwan river" Hoseok says.

"But it looks like it's gonna rain soon." JungKook says

"Yea I know but let's go and come back before it starts. I just wanna clear my mind and revise more on a plan to get that boy out." Hoseok said anxiously

"Fine ok, everyone go and get your coats we're going." Jin said while grabbing his necessities.

Time Skip~ At Hwan River

"Guys so about the plan-"

"GUYS LOOK!" JungKook shouted while pointing

They all looked like to where he was pointing.

And there, stood the boy. They boy with so much hurt and pain in his eyes. He was standing on the railing of the rivers bridge. He looked like he was ready to jump.

"Guys I think he is going to Jump!" Taehyung said with panic.

Hoseok was the first to jump into action, afraid that if he doesn't go now, it would be to late. He ignored all the shouts and callings of his name. The somewhat familiar boy was his number one priority right now.

"HEY!" Hoseok yelled "YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS!" He said trying his best to assure the boy

Without turning around "Yes I do" was heard from the boy with a hushed voice. "It's the only way to escape this pain I've been going through" he said, tears now escaping his eyes

"But you don't, you can come with me and my friends we can take care of you and-

"NO YOU CAN'T" Jimin yelled "I'll only be a burden, and I'll probably get you in trouble, my Parents will most likely call the cops and have them look everywhere for me, it's just better if I go."

"Please let us try we can help you, we will treat you like a family, and trust me you won't be a burden, you would just be a new addition to the family, and we can just tell the cops the reason you ran away." Hoseok said, trying his best to persuade the younger.

"It's not the easy to to tell the cops, my parents will just tell them that I'm a run away or a delinquent, just leave me alone I'm gonna jump rather you like it or not." Jimin said getting ready to jump into the River. Getting closer and closer to jumping in.

"Please don't" Hoseok said, trying his best to save him. He now had tears in his eyes because he knew the boy looked so familiar he just couldn't remember where. He wanted so bad just to grab the boy down from the edge and give him the biggest hug with words that were filled with love and kindness. He knew if he were to even take a step the boy would jump instantly.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now, it was nice talking to you and thanks for trying to save me but your sweet talk wouldn't have worked on me anyway. Thanks for at least trying" he said crying his heart out now

"Here I come Mom" he said.

Then

He jumped.

Hearing nothing else but screams from the boys that's stood of to the side and Hoseok who tried to save him. He fell into the icy cold water with a smile on his face before he fell in to a pit of darkness.....

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

Sorry for the cliffhanger 😉

ALSO HOSEOK AND THE OTHER BOYS DON'T KNOW JIMINS NAMES YET SO I SAY IT IN SENTENCE FROM THEIR POV BECAUSE I CANT KEEP USING BOY !

And sorry for the late updates again EOC's are coming up for me so I have to study. I hope you understand. It's next week so I'll try to update when I can. Then afterwards I'm all yours for updating EVERY WEEK !!!

Thanks to everyone who voted, who added this book to their favorites, and who still supports and reads this Book. I LOVE YOU !! 💕 💜 💕
~ ѕυииιe