¢нαρтєя 6: ιм нєяє

3rd POV

Waking up Jimin was in an all white room. He checked himself, checking for any scars or damage done to his body, not noticing a figure standing a few meters before him.

He looked up a immediately noticed the figure.

"MOM" he screamed

Jimin got up and ran as fast as he could to the person he called "mom"

He ran and ran but she only seemed to be getting further till she finally spoke

"You have to go back" she said

"No mom I'm here I'm finally here with you I want to stay I don't want to go back to the place where I only get hurt, please mom" he started to cry

"No sweetie you have to your life will get better trust me on this. Your mother will always be here looking after you" she said with the most peaceful tone

"I love you mom" he said

"I love you to Jimin."

Suddenly he was in a room surrounded by 6 others.

"GUYS HE'S AWAKE SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR"

Jimin didn't know who the voice belonged to he was just getting used to the brightness in the room so he kept blinking his eyes till they were adjusted.

"Where am I" Jimin asked

"Your in the hospital but don't move so much you've just woken up.

"Wha- how, I thought- I thought I-" Jimin was to shocked to complete his sentence

"You did but we saved you before it was to late"

FLASHBACK

"NOOO" Hoseok yelled

"I'm jumping in call the cops !" And before anyone had time to stop him he jumped"

Falling into the water at such a fast rate was such a bad idea. Hoseok was automatically pushed down but he learned to allow his body to float and relax instead of struggling. That's what he did. He relaxed his body and just like that he floated. After getting back on top of the water he swam back down to look for Jimin not forgetting to take a deep breath. Not even 2 minutes he spotted Jimin's body going down, he swam as fast as he could in order to catch him before he reached the bottom.

Hoseok reached Jimin just in time. Dragging his body up to him before swimming back to the top. Hoseok know he had to hurry up because he was running out of breath and technically Jimin wasn't breathing since he was still underwater and unconscious if not dead yet.

He got to the top took a deep breath making sure to keep Jimin afloat. He didn't know where he could get out of the River. It had steep walls so it was no way for him to climb out. He suddenly heard his name being yelled.

"HOOSEOOOK" he heard Taehyung yell
Then he heard him yell again. He tried is best to yell back why still trying to stay afloat.

"IM HERE" he yelled not at loud as he could've but he did his best

"THE COPS ARE ON THEIR WAY I EXPLAINED THE SITUATION THERE SHOULD BE A HELICOPTER THERE SOON HANG ON A LITTLE LONGER" he heard.

About 2 minutes later he heard it and saw a helicopter. He felt so relieved and even cried a little. Looking at Jimins face he just felt so happy he hoped Jimin was still in there. He put his head on Jimin's chest only to hear a faint heart beat meaning he was loosing him. He put Jimin on his back while he saw the police coming down from the helicopter on ropes that hung down. They brung with them this orange lookin thing that Hoseok was guessing Jimin was going on.

He was right they put Jimin's body on it and he was the first to get hoisted up in to the helicopter. Hoseok was next but he just hung onto one of the officers and then he was lifted up. He felt relived but also felt really bad at the same time cause he just wouldn't get what would make the small boy want to Jump. He saw the rest of his friends on the bridge talking to the rest of the policeman while they were on there way to the hospital. They were about 30 minutes away from the hospital because of where they were at. Hoseok decided to let sleep take over him for now, knowing that they were safe.... For now.

Ik I took an extremely long break but I'm back now are gonna start updating weekly ! I'm happy for anyone that's still here sorry for break ! ~ ѕυииιє

Vote + Comment ! 💕💕