¢нαρтєя 3: ι ¢αит єѕ¢αρє

Updating because someone added this book to their reading list ! So happy 🤧🤧

Proofread!
⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

3rd POV

Later that night Jimin got into a cold shower he really wanted to go, he just didn't know how. He stopped going to school at Junior High, never had friends (the people he thought were friends only ended up bullying him), and the only person who ever cared for him died.

He didn't have any reasons to stay. No one would care. No one would cry for him. He probably wouldn't even get a proper funeral.

Jimin cried and cried for at least someone to come save him from the hell of a life he lives in, for someone to come save him from his evil parents who doesn't care and has not an ounce of love for him.

"I just wanna go" Jimin cried

Little did he know, soon he wouldn't have to cry anymore.

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

Next Day

"Namjoon Hyung, wake up ! Remember we're going to the amusement park today !" JungKook screamed, bouncing in Namjoon's bed to get him up.

Namjoon only swatted him away and mumbled incoherent words

JungKook smirked mischievously and straddled Namjoon

"OW !" Namjoon screamed from getting his nipples twisted.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR ?" He screamed

JungKook just smirked and said "payback"

"I'm going to go get the rest of the Hyung's hurry and wash up I want to leave as early as possible so we don't have to stand in long lines" the maknae said whining through the last part of his sentence.

JungKook walked downstairs because he was done waking everyone else up. He was making breakfast when someone hugged him from behind.

"Hi Kookie" came a deep and raspy voice.

"Oh hey, Tae Hyung" JungKook said with a slight blush from hearing Tae's voice.

This was something everyone did in the house. They were all clingy and touchy with each other so this was nothing new.

Taehyung let go of JungKook and sat on the couch. He had on a red, loose and silk short sleeve shirt with black ripped jeans, a black bandana and jewelry. His shoes were all white high tops. He was ready to go, now waiting for everyone else

"Hey Tae Hyung do you wa-"

"Wait guys look the cops are at that house over there !" Taehyung yells interrupting JungKook and calling down the rest of the boys

They rest ran down to look out the window facing the street

"I wonder what happened" Hoseok said.

"I don't know either but lately I've been hearing a lot of commotion from that house" Namjoon said

"I don't know but it isn't out business, we should continue to get ready, cmon guys chop chop its Kookie's day today." Jin said.

They boys got back to getting dressed but one person stayed, still looking out the window.

"I wonder what happened" Yoongi said, before finally walking away

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘