¢нαρтєя 4: ρℓєαѕє

Sorry for the late update, I've just gone back to school this week and it been hectic 🤧

Thanks to everyone that's been keeping up and reading so close to 100 reads!!!!
사랑해 !!
~ Sunniє
⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

3rd POV
It's been 3 days since Jimin and Hoseok locked eyes.

Hoseok, who was sitting on the couch eating ramen, so badly wanted to go speak to the mysterious boy he saw in the window a few days back.

For some reason he just couldn't get how sad and broken the boy looked. He just wanted to go over to the house and knock on the door. To speak to him and to comfort him.

He really want-

"HOSEOK!!" He heard some one shout

"Yes?" He answered looking at the owner of the voice.

"What are you thinking about, I've been calling your name for a while now." Yoongi said

Hoseok contemplated on whether or not he should tell Yoongi about the boy next door.

He went against it.

"Oh nothing really, I just spaced out."

"Well whatever your thinking about isn't important right now because we're going out."

Hoseok POV

I really wanted to know more about that boy for some reason. He just seem so, so sad, but he was so so beautiful.

Ugh I shouldn't even be thinking like this. Maybe I should go speak to him to see what's going on with him.

I'll do it today but later, since we're all going out. I should make up some valuable excuses while we're out.

"Hey Hoseok, you ready ?" Yoongi Hyung called out to me.

I mentally sighed and answered

"Yes I am, I'm coming now." I answered back

Now it was time to go. We all walked to the car and got in. But before we did I looked up to the mystery boys window just to see if he was there. But he wasn't so I hurried and got it.

We made out journey down the road, with me still thinking how am I gonna get to talk to the boy next door.

Time skip ~ A few hours later

Jimin POV

My parents were currently in the middle of yelling at me when we heard the door bell ring. I didn't know who would come here so late but it had to be a reason.