HEY. after almost 3 years 😅

Hey to everyone reading this. Many people have been waiting and expecting and update to this book and after a few years i've decided to continue it. Not gonna lie, I DID FORGET ABOUT THIS BOOK, but that's because life just took over. i started this book when i was a sophomore in highschool and now Im a senior. Things have been very chaotic throughout the years since i've started this and i've thought about dropping this book. but i've decided not too. I've lost the plot and i just didn't have motivation anymore but for some reason i do now and this is just a December morning ? it's currently 3:41 am and it just came to me. My life is still hectic and now im just trying to get into my dream college. But im gonna try to finish this book. depending on how many people reads this and comments that they want an update, i promise I WILL UPDATE. only if this reaches enough people. Your author is a hardworking girl and because i still have love for bts (not as obsessed with them as i was tho 🫠) im gonna try for the people that want it. So if I could get enough people to comment on this, the story will live on. otherwise i might just trash it. GOODBYE ALL AND LETS STAY IN THIS TOGETHER WHILE BANGTAN IS IN THE ARMY!! (so are we bts now ? 😂)

-Arthur. December 30, 2023