¢нαρтєя 2: нєℓρ...

"Your late"

When Jimin heard these words he froze. He wished he didn't have this life but know matter what, they would always find him.

The truth is, everything started happening when his real mom died. His real mom died in a car crash on the way to pick Jimin up from primary school. Since then he always thought it was his fault, but so did his dad.

One day he brought home a women who was wearing the most revealing clothes. Cleavage all hung out, with the tiniest shorts Jimin has ever seen. She had the brightest of red lipstick on and the biggest of hoop earrings. His dad claimed her to be his "new mom." Which he didn't agree to but had no choice

Every since then the beatings started from slaps, to punches to kicks and even getting suffocated every now and then.

"Look I really tried to get it b-but there were these goons and they tried to ra-"

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT !" His dad shouted. "And on top of that you still don't have what we asked for"

"Honey"

"Yes dear"

"Please go get me the belt"

As soon as Jimin heard that he ran to his room and locked the door. He prayed they wouldn't bust in, but soon he heard the sound of foot steps

"Open this door now boy" His father said calmly at first before he yelled

"LISTEN HERE BOY IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR NOW IT WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU !" He shouted. Jimin just still stood there by the door for a little bit then he decided to just unlock 2it weit. Before he could even fully open the door his father barged in making Jimin stumble back onto the bed.

Before he can even try to block any hits, his dad started brutally hitting him the the hardest he can with the belt.

Meanwhile

"Hey Namjoon, what should we do Tomorrow?" Jin asked

"Hmm I don't know Hyung, maybe we should go to an amusement park" Namjoon said kinda bored

"Mk I'll just ask the other boys if they want to go, also Kookie got accepted into Kwangju University so we can go there for Celebration also if he wants."

(A/N: This was a random Korean university name I made up not sure if it's real please let me know if it is.)

"Ok I'll go ask him" Namjoon said.

Namjoon went upstairs to JungKook's room to ask only to find him sleep. Namjoon quietly walked in making his way over to the small boy trying not to scare in out of he sleep. He shook him a few times but that didn't work. So he started calling his name.

"Kookie" Namjoon called once, he figured JungKook was so sleepy because he was up studying all night.

"I've got idea." Namjoon said with a smirk
He went up to JungKook and pinched his nipples as hard as he can.

JunKook jumped up and screamed, making him fall out of the bed

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR !?" He yelled

"You wouldn't wake up, I had no other choice."

"You didn't think to shake me or maybe even say "Hey JungKook WAKE UP" JungKook said as he yelled that last part of his sentence

"Well I tried but you still didn't wake up so I did the only thing I thought of."

JungKook rolled his eyes as he go up off the floor

"Why did you wake me up anyway?" He asked

"Well me and Jin Hyung wanted you see if you wanted to go to an amusement park as a celebration for getting into Kwangju" Namjoon said with a smile on his face

"Sure" JungKook said "But I want to celebrate with the others also, so I guess we can go tomorrow sometime."

"Ok, but they are at work right now so I'll just wait till they get home to ask. It's late so you can go to sleep and we will be here when you wake up."

"Ok goodnight, and tell Jin Hyung I said goodnight as well." JungKook said feeling sleepy again. He fell asleep before hearing an ok from Namjoon. He just smiled and gave the sleeping boy a kiss on the forehead. He walked out and closed his room door.

Namjoon walked back out to Jin and told him everything but then got interrupted by Jin.

"Do you think we should tell them?" Jin said with a serious tone.

"I don't know one day we will have to but let's just play it cool for now I don't think they suspect anything."

"Ok, but we should soon I don't wanna have to keep this away from them."

"We will Jin Hyung, one day, we will."

And they both fell asleep on the couch with each other.

Back To Jimin

Jimin is in his room. He's beat and tired, at this point his had no more tears left to cry. He is used to getting beat and the tears he used to shed just want come anymore.

Jimin really wanted to run away. Like he really, really wants to run away. But he can't. He doesn't have money, clothes, or a car and he would have no where to go.

He also knew it was a bad choice because his parents could easily call the cops and put out a missing person report, it's not like they would believe Jimin if they told them he got beat everyday, no, they would just simply call him a run away and bring home back home.

While Jimin's parents were gone to work they locked him in his room. They know Jimin has tried to run away many times but all it ends up in is Jimin getting beat. But Jimin has another plan. He has figured out what he can do while his parents are at work.

Jimin gets a hammer that he has found around the house. He had it hidden away. He gets the hammer and continuously hits it on the door, creating a hole. Once he made a big enough hole, he put his hand through it and unlocks the door. He then runs out. He unlocks the front door and runs to the first house he sees.

He runs over and bangs on the door, he looks back to see his parents pull up. They see Jimin banging on the door and shoots out to run to him. Jimin bangs on the door faster for whoever inside to hurry up. But before anyone could open the door Jimin gets snatched away and dragged back to his hell hole.

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

"Namjoon why didn't you get the door!"

"I did but no one was there. It was probably some kid playing or something I don't know"

"Oh well, ok then"

Meanwhile

"Oh Jimin, you've done it again"

A/N: I'm not getting many views on this story, but I will continue to update for whoever is reading even if it's just one person. I really hope this story reaches a lot of people because I do think it's good and I've had the story planned for some months now. Anyways whoever is ready I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT SO FAR

Love you guys to whoever is reading

(P.S) The story will get better 😌

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜