chapter 2

(IN THIS STORY SKEPPY IS TALLER THEN BBD I DUNNO I KINDA LIKE THE IDEA OF SKEPPY BEING TALER THEN BAD-)

Darryl was in the hallway looking through his locker he looked around the halls were usually packed with people, but since it was so early only a few people were at the school and they were all outside in the school Gardens.

Darryl sighed "well hopefully I won't have to see Zak today Alpha scare me most of them smell gross and are gross Dream, Sapnap and few other are the only nice Alpha I know. "I-I uhhm well thus is awkward."

Darryl looked beside him and flinched "O-oh hey! A-are you Zak if you are I-I was talking about another Zak I-I uhhm-" Zak wore a bright blue Hoodie, a pair of black headphones that were also colour of the hoodie, black pants along with some black shoes, beautiful brown eyes, brownish skin and brown blackish hair.

"L-Look I-I'm sorry p-please don't hurt me!" Bad put his hands out Zak only chuckled "so you're the Omega I'm sharing dorm with? I could get use to this..." Darryl blushed a bit "YOU MUFFIN HEAD JUST BEVAUSE IM AN OMEGA DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT OKAY?! YOU'RE A BAD POTATO! VERY BAD POTATO!"

Zak laughed "I could REALLY get used to this," Darryl blushed and looked away "hmph! b-be quite bad muffin head.." Zak laughed and wheeled for about 20 Seconds before Darryl dashed off "w-where are you going I thought we were introducing ourselves?"

Darryl flinched "I NEVER AGREED TO THAT IM GOING TO CLASS!" Zak sighed "why are you so cold? Is it because the little Omega has to share with an Alpha and by the way we're in the same class!" Darryl ignored Zak but then realized.

He then slowly turned his head to Zak "what did you say...?" Zak chuckled "we're in the same class 7 so stop joking around...muffin head" Zak showed Darryl his enrolment paper "I'm on class 7 I'm no longer joking"

"Whatever I'm going to class..." Zak then began following Darryl "what are you doing?" Zak smiled "going to class?"

Darryl POV

Who does this muffin head think he is!
First he randomly say we're introducing ourselves l, he followed me to class, HE'S IN THE SANE CLASS AND DOTM AS ME Can this day get any worse oh wait it did he's an Alpha as well...

Zak sighed "look i won't hurt you i just wanna be friends, I know you seen my videos and I've seen your so please give me a chance...?" Darryl blushed and letted out a little sigh"fine... but just don't do anything s-stupid..."

Zak's eyes glowed and he hugged Darryl  "YAY! WE ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS!" Darryl smiled and thought "maybe this isn't so bad.." Zak looked at Darryl with a smirk "are you smiling?"

Darryl slapped himself "n-no bad potato!" Zak chuckled "alright I'll  stop!"  Darryl walked to class with Zak still hugging him he was so clingy "...oh hey Bad uhhm I guess you met the new Student?"
George walked up to Darryl holiday some textbooks.

Darryl looked at Zak who was STILL hugging him and being clingy "yeah maybe he isn't as bad as I he'd be Clay (Dream) came up from behide George "oh hey Zak I thought I saw you walking into school I see you've taken interest in bad" Zak cocked an eyebrow.

"Bad? Oh you mean as in Nad an in his YouTube Channel name alright I see!"
Darryl blushed a bit and pulled down hi hoodie to his face "w-well since you're  giving me nickname I get to give you one too! Uhhm how 'bout Geppy!"

Zak smiled and continued stuffing his face into Darryl's clothes,

"Anything is fine with me Bad.."