Chapter 3

May 19th 2021 8:01AM
MCTY Academy

Darryl was in class reading though his textbooks and taking down notes so he wouldn't have to struggle during class, "sooo mind giving me a tour after Lunch?" Darryl chocked on his own saliva but then he for some reason he agreed.

"Sure I guess.." Zak smiled and patted Darryl just then Zak heard the sound of whispering coming from entrance of the class. The two looked to where it was coming from they saw a few girls whispering to each other.

Zak growled at them causing them to run away "yeah  you better be scared!" Darryl blushed a bit.

lunch time...

Darryl was eating a sandwich while Zak was sitting next to him eating a pizza, "hey guys mind if we join in with you two?" Darryl looked up and saw Dream and George "sure you can sit with us" Zak looked at Darryl and bit his lip he was so flippin' adorable.

Zak then used his thumb to wipe a crumb of Darryl's cheek " G-Geppy stop stop!" Zak chuckled "your making a mess im just helping you George took sip from his chocolate milk while Dream held back his laughter

"So...?" Darryl blushed even harder "I mean I've never been in heat so I dunno...I always take my pills...but I guess I'll try suffer through it..." Zak stopped "okay then on with the tour!" Darryl flinched "wait how did you hear from serious to-"

Zak grabbed darryl's hand and ran off "G-GRPPY"

20 minutes later...

"And this is the School's Garden the Gardening Club is always planting Vegetables and Fruits for our School it's a great way to save money isn't it!"
Zak nodded in agreement "well I'm off you wanna come with me to class?" Zak smiled and held Darryl's hand.

"Sure Bad.." The two walked to class and sat down together,"Geppy..." Zak turned to Darryl and looked at his adorable tired face, "tired...?" Darryl nodded "well we only have 2 periods left think you can survive?"

Darryl nodded Zak was bitting his lip and cluching his fists GODWHY COULDN'T SCHOOL END ALREADY?! The bell rang and everybody coma in and took their seat, " Alrights class turn to page 6 and read on until page 11 once you have completed that you can go to your Dorms and study or rest well be having a quiz tomorrow middle period.

Darryl smiled finally he could finally get some rest he forgot that it was a half day today since there were parent interviews after school. Zak and Darryl read through the pages and took down some notes, "pssst! Hey Darryl!" Darryl looked turned around "oh what do you want Sapnap?"

Sapnap sighed "I'M TIRED! I wish I had went to sleep  earlier last night anyway can I borrow a pencil?" Darryl laughed "same and yup sure you can!" Darryl handed over a pencil and went back to reading with Zak.

"Last paragraph yay!" The two rushed through the page and took down their notes finally they were done! Darryl got upband stretched "well I'm going to I'll be in our Dorm if you want anything "

Zak nodded and began cleaning up his stuff, he then caught up to Darryl "so do you have any stuff you want to unpack?" Zak shrugged his shoulder "I just have one luggage and bag so you don't need to help"

Darryl unlocked the Dorm and walked into their room "walls your dorm is huge!" Darryl yawned "I know by the way I'll  sleep on the couch you can have the be-WOOAH!" Zak then lifted Darryl off the ground.

"B-Bad Potato put me down!" Zak then carried is to their bedroom "The couch is to rough for you to sleep on you can shared with me !" Darryl sighed "don't blame me if I kick you off the bed during the night" Zak chuckled as Darryl dozed off.

Zak began unpacking  his luggage when he saw Darryl's night desk he looked in one of draws Darryl wouldn't mine Zak rummaging through his stuff! Zak looked inside and of course nothing interesting a pack of gum, a watch, some old stationary and pill containers? Zak looked at the label 'heat pills' Zak smiked and put the container into his pocket.

"Bad won't be needing this anymore..."