Chapter 12

(Ok I'm sorry for not making a other chapter but to be honest I forgot that I had this book and im really sorry for that and you guys can be mad at me and I understand but hope you guys like this chapter and Happy Pride Month)

May 22nd 2021 8:39

MCYT Academy

Darryl was inside of his dorm getting ready to leave for his classes , his heart aching as he waited for Skeppy to come back, and wanted to be with him.....

He left his dorm and walked to his class and when he looked up he saw Zak going to his locker to get some books and other stuff as well " Skeppy where were you i was getting worried about you, why did you run off?!" Zak looked up at Darryl then frowned " I'm sorry, I fucked up i shouldn't have done this I'm sorry..."

Darryl was confused he didn't know what was Zak talking about " What are you talking about Skeppy and what are you sorry about as well?" Zak went silent and pulled out some pills out of his pocket. Darryl looked at the pills that Zak had in his hand then looked at Zak

"....." Darryl was quite still looking at the pills that Zak had in his hands, his eyes widen shock that he had his pills. "I-I.... Zak.... You had m-my pills" Darryl said then looked up at Zak who Al had a sad look on his face "yeah I did... I took them so you can get into your heat... I know that I did some thing stupid but-" Zak was cut off but Darryl "you took them why did you do it, why did you take them WHY ZAK TELL ME WHY!!!" Darryl yelling at Zak with an angry face "look I only did so we can sleep together " "OH SO YOU DID IT BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME IN YOUR PANTS!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ZAK!!" Darryl still yelling at Zak, he was mad at Zak no not mad angry that the fact he took his pills so he can sleep with him.

Zak was sad that Darryl was angry with him, he want to explain but Darryl keep cutting him off " Darryl we can do this somewhere else please." But no Darryl wasn't having it " you can go fuck your self" then Darryl left. He want to his class room and left Zak  alone. Then everyone who was there started to whisper around him. Zak didn't want to stay there so he left when when to his class room and the thing is that Darryl and Zak have the same classes.

IN THE CLASSROOM

Darryl and Zak have to sit with each-other they were not having a great time then the teacher walked in. "Alright class today we are going to a project" the class groaned because it was like 9:00 in the morning and they have to do a project. "Stop already your lucky that you don't have homework, but this is due so you guys needed to work on this." He said while getting his booked out "Also you can pick your partner so choose wisely"  the class was was cheering that they get to choose their own partners. Zak was wondering if Darryl would he partner so he can fix his "relationship"with him.

Zak was looking at Darryl, Darryl was still had an sad and angry expression on his face because he was sitting next to Zak. Then Zak spoke " Hey Darryl I was wondering if we.... if we can work together as partners for this project?" Darryl look up from his work then look at Zak who had an happy but worried look.

"....No...."

——————————————

There it is chapter 12 and once again I'm very very sorry for the really later and super late chapter i hope you can forgive me. Please everyone have a nice evening and Happy Pride Month

- Hafu