Chapter 4

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Smuttish??????

May 19th 20201 5:23PM
MCYT Academy

Darryl woke up he fell asleep with his glasses on so the side of his head was achin,a hint, "hey Bad how was your nap" Darryl sat up and repositioned his glasses letting out a yawn "it was fine have you finished unpacking?" Zak nodded his head and sat next to Darryl.

"So want to have dinner I cam order something for us" Darryl said plumbing out his phone "mom sure so what are we ordering" Darryl scrolled through uber eats and saw something he liked "do you want some fried noodles? I've had this before its good" Zak rested his head on Darryl's head.

"Hey! Get off bad muffin hea-uhh your so clingy" Zak chuckled and continued "Ugh! Oh alright off you get! I'm going to take my pills I forgot to take them earlier today since I was so tired from classes" Zak held back his laughter little did Darryl know that the pills were in his pocket.

Darryl pulled out the draw and couldn't find them " hey Skeppy uhhm have you Seen my pills? I'm sure I left them here" Zak shrugged his Shoulders " dunno i didn't even know thats where you kept them" Darryl rolled his eyes.

" The pharmacy is closed as well and their probably Sold out I'll ring George to borrow his" Darryl picked up his phone and began to ring George, Zak rested looked over Darryl's shoulder with his arms wrapped around his waist.

"Hey Bad What's Up?" Darryl eyes widened why didn't George pick up did he maybe Call the wrong person? Dream Why are you or George's phone?"Dream letted our a chuckle " George is in hea the took his last pill last week and the pharmacy has sold out."

" W-What oh man..." Dream raised an eyebrow " is there something wrong?"Darryl sighed "I can't find ms pills so I so going to ask George if I could borrow his but get guess he ran out" Darryl was nervous he's never been in heat before... " well good thing he has we" Darryl blushed "W-wait don't tell me"

Dream then hung up " if George doesn't show up tommorow then it's dream is fault..." there was then a knok at the door it must be the food they ordered "that was really fast Uhhm I'll get the door Skeppy you can sit at the table while you Wait"

Darryl walked out along with Zak, Darryl opened the door began to pay Zak sat at the table scrolling through his Twitter "alright food is here" Darryl raised and eyebrow "hm?"

"Do you wanna do that thing where couples eat one noodle at the same time until they kiss?" Darryl blushed and choked on his noodle "THATS WITH SPAGETTHI YOU MUFFIN AND AND WE AREN'T A COUPLE I JUST MET YOU TODAY YOU POTA-" Zak smriked "always please~" Darryl sighed and blushed harder "f-fine..."

The 2 took a noodle and began to chew it getting closer to each other's f-aces, Darryl and Zak's face were literally an inch from touching, Darryl could feel Zak's breathing Darryl stopped and tightly closed his eye.

Zak then took the last bit and kissed Darryl "M-Mmph~" Darryl blushed even harder "Mmm~" Zak was enjoying every second of it he then placed his tongue into Darryl's mouth exploring every inch of it.

"M-MMMPH!" Darryl pulled away and gulped "I-I..." Zak smiled and lifted Darryl's chin up "does this mean we're dating now~?" Darryl's face was literally red at this point "GOD DAMN IT WE JUST MET TODAY OF COURSE NOT!" Zak let out a groan "please~?" Darryl pulled down his hoodie covering his right eye "...M-Maybe.."

Zak then tightly hugged Darryl

"THAT MEANS YES!!!