Chatper 5

May 19th 2021 5:23 PM
MCYT Academy Dorms

"Aaah! Dinner was amazing eh Bad?" Zak looked over at Darryl who was still in the corner of the living room having a mental breakdown.

"I wonder why bad is acting so weird I thought he like the food?"

(YEAH SKEPPY I WONDER WHY-)

"I CAN'T BELIVE I JUST THAT" Darryl continued to mumble to himself Zak smirked and walked over to Darryl "awe are you embarrassed~" Darryl slightly nodded but but the shook his head "N-No! W-Well...Mayb-NO!"

"C'mon it was just a kiss its not like I took your virginity or something"

Darryl blushed and pulled his hoodie down covering both his eyes "l-language m-muffin head..." Zak smiled "alright I'll wash the dishes when your done having your mental breakdown come to the room"

Zak then happily skipped to the kitchen acting like if he was a normal innocent bean!

Zak took off his hoodie and headphones hanging his hoodie on one of the chairs at the dining table and charging his headphones in the corner of the living room.

10 Minutes later....

Darryl had finished and was in the bedroom on the bed on his bell legs up in the air on his phone, "soo Bad Dream and George invited us to go a party they said they invited all populour MCTY YouTubers so what do you say?" Darryl smiled "sure why not?"

Zak layer down next to Darryl and watched what he was doing "sooo wanna 0lay Among Us?" Darryl looked at Zak then back at his phone "sure I guess I'll join a game and tell you the code."

After trying many serves but always getting shut out because the game was always full despite the fact that if was a 2/10 server-

"UGHH FINALLY WE FINALLY FOUND A SERVER!" Zak chuckled "you really are unpainted aren't you" Darryl pouted and looked away "no of course not alerted im not as clingy as you!" That almost hurt Zak "W-WHAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM CLINGY?!"

Darryl rolled dishes eyed and slapped Zak's head "what do you mean what do you mean?! You literally followed me everywhere, made out with me and you also ROANDOMLY SAY THAT WE'RE DATING!" Darryl replied

"Okay yeah you have a point here "

"Good now let's play some Among Us"

A few rounders later ...

"WHAT THE MUFFIN GEPPY WHY DO YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME! YOUR ALMOST AS CLINGY IN AMONG US AS YOUR IN REAL LIFE!"

"Well i don't wanna be murdered first soo yeah" Bad rolled his eyes "well you asked for it" Zak looked away from his screen "what?" Zak heard the sound of a gun shot come from his phone.

"WHY DID YOU LIKK ME BAD!?" Darryl laughed and began teasing Zak "well i just had to" Zak groaned as Darryl ran away from his dead body.

Zak crawled behide Darryl and wrapped his arm around his neck holding Darryl's body close to his chest.

"Geppyyy im trying to plaay!" Zak rested his head on darryl shoulder  watching him play "yay i won!" Zak pouted and stuffed his face into Darryl's back " alright let's sleep its 8:35PM we have a pop quix tommorow and then after that we have the weekends!"

Darryl went over to his night desk and charged his phone, "okay you're sleeping on your OWN SIDE OF THE BED!"

Zak groaned "WhHHHY!?"

Darryl looked at Zak with a 'you know why' stare "OOH well no I don't wanna" Zak said in a child like voice "its etheir the floor or your own side of the bed."

Zak made the puppy dog eyes which made hesitate a bit please~?" Darryl looked away blushing.

Ughh does George deal with this everyday Dream probably isn't as clingy as Skeppy, but now I feel bad for George can't believe he had to put up with this.

Zak then tackled Darryl onto the bed tightly hugging him, "how about nethier?" Darryl blushed Zak was so warm though...His chest was comfortable and his white T-Shirt was all warm because of his Hoodie, Darryl slowly fell asleep digging his face into Zak's chest.

"Awww he's so cute" Zak thought.