Chapter 13

Hello everyone, it's me Hafu I know it's been a long time, but I know I haven't post new chapter and i will try to make it happier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd person-

Darryl and Zak have to sit with each-other they were not having a great time then the teacher walked in. "Alright class today we are going to a project" the class groaned because it was like 9:00 in the morning and they have to do a project. "Stop already your lucky that you don't have homework, but this is due, so you guys needed to work on this." He said while getting his booked out "Also you can pick your partner so choose wisely"  the class was cheering that they get to choose their own partners. Zak was wondering if Darryl would he partner so he can fix his "relationship" with him.

Zak was looking at Darryl, Darryl was still had a sad and angry expression on his face because he was sitting next to Zak. Then Zak spoke " Hey Darryl I was wondering if we.... if we can work together as partners for this project?" Darryl looks up from his work then look at Zak who had a happy but worried look.

".... No...."

Zak look at Darrly then Darrly looked at Zak who had an angry look on his face. "w-what?" Zak said looking at Darrly "I said No... I don't want to work with you and i don't won't be your panther in the project." Darrly said looking at him. Looked like he was about to explode again like what he had in the hallway. Darryl got up and took everything, went to George.
Zak watch Darryl talked to George but he couldn't hear what they where talking, but what Zak could make out was Darryl asking George to be his partner. Which George nodded and Darryl sitting next to him and Darryl still mad, no not mad but angry at Zak.

Zak just watched Darryl and as he was watching he saw George looking at looking him, with an confused and weird look. Then look back that Darryl. "you students have 2 minutes to pick a partner" said the teacher looking at his work. As this was happening, Clay as came over to see that Darryl was with George, "hey what's going on?" He said looking between George and Darryl. "Nothing" said Darryl in a rude way but not too rude in also a soft voice. Then clay looked at George with an confused looked, with George looking at clay with another confused looked. "Well me and Darryl are going to work together and you can work with someone else." Said George.

"What why?" In a sad voice from Clay with an sad look, Darryl and George know that Clay was just joking around, "because we all ways work together and we never get them done or an good grade of it" George said still looking at him
"Wow ok so your saying that we're stupid" " No im saying that your stupid" while laughing a bit then Darryl giggled a bit as well.

"Fine, I guess that I'll work with someone else because my mate thinks I'm so stupid" said in a dramatic way then Clay walked way "I'll work with Zak since your working with my mate" Darryl looked at clay with a straight face then looked way when he said Zak's name. Clay looked at George then George looked at Clay they both shrugged then Clay mouthed 'what happened?' As he mouthed George shrugged again. Then Clay walk to Zak then sit next to him, knowing that Zak looked like he had saw a ghost or someone exposing him " hey is everything ok?" Clay asked with a worried voice "y-yeah everything fine" Zak said try to clear his throat and sitting up straight, Clay looked at him and nodding his head, " alright time is up everyone sit down with your partner and let's get this class going" as the teacher said, just finished getting everything out for the project and looking at his students " let's begin class"

—————————————————————
Hi everyone sorry about this, but I forgot I got this book. Sorry but good thing I finished it so I hope you guys have good morning, good night and a good evening bye

-Hafu