chapter 10

May 21th 2021 9:32PM
MCYT Academy Dorms

Darryl was running back to the dorms his throat was dry from breathing in the cold air, his legs tired from running and he was drenched in sweat.

Darryl has never been in heat in fact this is his first ever heat,

"It hurts so badly!" Darryl continuesly thought to himself.

After what seemed like forever he got back to the dorms and slammed the door behind him, he bent down with his hands on his knees panting he felt like he was gonna pass out.

Darryl immediately went into his room and onto his computer trying to search ways to get rid of heat but couldn't find anything useful...

He eventually gave up and decided to just stay in bed and go with it he'll just order the illegal heat pills online...

Darryl was hugging onto a pillow it felt like he was in a boiler room it was so hot, he even had to kick off the blankets and change into cooler clothes.

Darryl couldn't believe it he was scared and mostly tired, he turned from left to right and he even had to flip his pillow over just to stay cool. The air conditioner was barely doing anything.

He then heard the door open,

"Hey Bad~ Why'd you leave so early~?" A familier voice called out.

Darryl didn't reply and just stayed quiet, Zak took walked towards the be and crawled next to Darryl.

"G-Go away..."

Zak only smirked he saw the position Darryl was in and layed down next to him spooning him Darryl felt how hard Zak was...

"You took t-the pills didn't you..?" Zak licked the back of Darryl's ear and placed his hand up Darryl's shirt playing with his nipples.

"So what if I did...?"

"Fuckin Asshole..." Darryl mumbled

Zak was surprised at this response and flipped them both over do that he was on top of Darryl, "what happened to language huh?" Zak said as he licked and bite Darryl's neck.

"Horny fucker...Stupid PERVET!" Zak took off his shirt and began to take off Darryl's one too but did struggle slightly "oh but you love this horny fucker..."

Darryl decided to stop resisting and began to relax, Zak began to suck on one of Darryl's, nipple while using the other one to go into Darryl's pants and jerk him off.
"A-Aahh~! Mmm!" Darryl bit his lip causing Zak to jerk him off faster and bite his nipple "A-AAAHH!" Zak smirked and stopped and took off the rest of their clothes he looked at Darryl who was shaking due to embarrassment and nervousness.

He leaned down and kissed Darryl's stomach down to his where his dick was and grabbed it he then licked the tip which made Darryl gasp.

Zak continued to lick it coating Darryl's dick in his saliva...

"Z-Zak...A-Aaaah~!" Zak continued to suck Darryl off bobbing by his head up and down faster, Darryl gripped Zak's hair and was about to cum only for Zak to stop.
"W-Why did you stop..? I was about t- AAAH!" Darryl was cut off when Zak placed his two fingers into Darryl's ass.

"You don't get to cum unless I say so." Zak said in a dark and harsh tone.

Darryl was imtimidated and nodded, Zak then added another finger and began to thrust his fingers in and out faster.

He then pulled out and positioned himself at Darryl's hole and before saying anything slammed into him.

Zak didn't even let Darryl get used to his size and began to thrust and pound Darryl like a wild animal.

"AAAHH~ S-SKEEPPY TOO F-FAS- Mmph!" Zak began to make out with Darryl sucking on his tounge.

Zak then sat up wrapping Darryl legs around his waist and with his arms holding onto Darryl's hip.
"Skeppy~! It's too d-deep!" Zak smirked and began to thrust faster Darryl letter out loud moans and began to cry.

Meanwhile...

Yuki was walking to Darryl's and Zak's dorm she was holding a box of chocolates that she had forgotten to give to Darryl at the party she then got to their dorm and began to knock.

Zak slightly slowed down but still continued to fuck Darryl, "S-Skeppy th- Door~!!!" Zak didn't listen to Darryl and continued to thrust into him "Darry~! I have a gift for you!!!" Zak smirked.

"What perfect timing..."

He tightened his grip on Darryl's waist and pounded the shit out of him Darryl moaned loudly "Y-Yu- AAAH!" Darryl was cut off as Zak began to jerk him off as he fucked him.

Yuki was devistated WERE THEY HAVING SEX?!

Yuki gripped the box of chocolate and began cry a little "okay you win this time Zak...But don't think this is over..." Yuki then ran away crying.

Darryl could hear her and tried to stop Zak but gave in he was far beyond too weak to fight back even if he wasn't in heat...

Zak began to bite Darryl's shoulder, Darryl let out a screamish moans and arched his back "fuck I'm gonna cum..." Zak groaned Darryl was panting recklessly.

"M-Me too..." Zak thrusted as fast and hard as he could he then stopped when he began to let out his load into Darryl.

"Fuck..." Zak said as he panted.
Darryl rested his head on Zak's shoulder "y-you better give me back my pills..." Zak smiled and kissed his boyfriend "your mine and mine only Bad.."

The two then cleaned up and changed and we're cuddling.

"Hey Bad...Uhm what if I told you that...I threw your heat pills away...?"

Darryl then was triggered and kicked Zak outta bed "OW! HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Zak grumbled.

"YOUR SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR YOU NING NONG!"

"Fine..." Zak pouted and stood up taking a futon out of the closet and set it down on the floor

BONUS CAUSE I LOVE YA'LL!

Darryl woke up and rolled over to cuddle with his boyfriend but only to realize he was on the floor.
Darryl sighed and slightly blushed he got out of bed and layed down next to Zak, Zak woke up and smirked "oh do you miss your horny fucker...?" Darryl gently slapped his face Zak laughed.

"Sorry for making you jealous...But I promise you I have no feelings for Yuki..." Darryl mumbled Zak smiled and pulled Darryl in to cuddle.