CHAPTER : 1

Hey friends,
I'm really very overwhelmed to have received your support for my first attempt in writing this book.Thank you all.Please keep supporting and also recommend my story to all your friends and followers on whatpad.
Love
SWATI
So here is the next part of our story

MUMBAI
7:30 am

It's a fully furnished high class bunglow where 2 love birds are wholly into each other

It's a fully furnished high class bunglow where 2 love birds are wholly into each other.Yes, they are Jay & Mahi.Jay's phone is continuously ringing whereas he is busy in kissing the 6 months pregnant belly of his wife & is talking to his princess who is growing inside.Yes,he is 💯% sure they're gonna have a cute lil daughter.Mahi is continuously tapping his bare shoulders to let him know that he should receive the call which is continuously buzzing.Groaning,he recieves the call it's from his hospital.
Jay: yeah, I'm coming.
Call ends.
And he again gets back to his wife whose sneakily going to get into the washroom for a bath.He holds the washroom door before it gets shut by his wife.And they start this blissfull morning with a bath together.Let them take a bath.we'll meet them later after all we shouldn't get into their private space.

Sidharth's room:

Rita maa: uth ja Sid it's morning already

Rita maa: uth ja Sid it's morning already.Gym nahin jana Kya?Wake up son.
Saying this she ruffles his hair and caresses his head.
Sid: Morning mom,saying he lays in her lap.
Rita maa: chal bata aaj breakfast mein kya khayega?
Sid: jo meri mom mujhe pyar se banake apne haathon se khilayein.
Rita maa: okay mera bachcha.chal ready ho aur neeche aa.
Sid: hmm,said kissing her cheeks.

In dining area:
9 o'clock

Everyone is having breakfast

Everyone is having breakfast.Jay has already left for hospital.Preeti is feeding cerelac to her daughter.And here comes Sid.
Sid: Mom. Come on now feed me.aaaa (opening his mouth).
Mahi: Kya aaaa mom will feed me. Hai na mom (with puppy eyes🐶).
Rita maa: okay my bachchas.I'll feed you both. And saying that Rita maa starts feeding both her kids.Yes, she considers her daughter in law as his own daughter.
Author's POV:Just think guys how lucky our Naaz is to get a mother in law like Rita maa😍fingers crossed.
Back to the story:
Sid: Mom, did u eat?
Rita maa: Nope Son.I'll eat after feeding my kids.
And then Sid starts feeding his mom. (Cho cute😙).
After eating breakfast Sid leaves for his shoot.Preeti leaves for office.And Mahi and Rita mom stays at home.Mahi is a fashion designer and due to pregnancy she works from home.She's the owner of Mahi's boutique.Rita maa is busy making Kashvi sleep.