CHAPTER : 26

And the night 🌃 begins.....

Sidharth locked the door 🚪 from inside so that no one could disturb them. He leaned his back on the door & was constantly watching his Naaz with love ❤ and adoration. He dreamt of this night for so long. He never had such feeling of belonging to someone but after just about hearing about Naaz, he fell for her real hard. He knew that this is the girl whom he belongs to. And see, the day has come. She is his lawfully wedded wife now, his Love ❤, his everything. He could not fathom the feeling that all his dreams are going to turn into reality soon & his biggest dream of having a baby and a lovely family will take some time but this is going to be the first step of this journey with his Naaz alongside.

 He could not fathom the feeling that all his dreams are going to turn into reality soon & his biggest dream of having a baby and a lovely family will take some time but this is going to be the first step of this journey with his Naaz alongside

On the other side Naaz was watching him through the veil. She knew the things going on in his mind. Exact same thing was happening to her. She never thought about having such a loving and caring husband ever but destiny played along & now she is the wife of this heartthrob of the nation, this amazing man whom people adore and love ❤ so much.

Sidharth removed his turban and placed it on a table

Sidharth removed his turban and placed it on a table.Sidharth came to the bed & sat in front of his Naaz. Naaz was constantly watching her lap out of shyness. Sidharth came closer and held her palms and kissed there & then tried to pull her veil up but Naaz held his hand and gestured him not to do so. He raised his eyebrows in confusion.

Sid : Kya hua baby? Are u not comfortable?

Naaz : Nahin jaana aisi baat nahin hai. I'm more than comfortable with u.

Sid : Toh phir mujhe roka kyun?

Naaz : Offo! Bhool gaye naa. Maine kaha tha na ki aap ko mere haath ki mehndi mein apna naam dhundhna hoga. Tabhi aapko ghoonghat uthane ka chance milega.

Sid : Oh yes jaan. Main toh bhool hi gaya tha.Ruko abhi dhundhta hoon.

Naaz : chaliye shuru kijiye.

Sid : Hmm

And he started searching and within 5 seconds, he showed her his name on her ring finger. Naaz was amazed that how quickly he searched it. And pulled up her veil & chuckled watching her cute pout and confused expressions.