CHAPTER : 8

All the elders take their seats but there are two pairs of eyes,which are letting the two most lovable souls drown in the ocean of love by a constant eye contact between them.Yes, these two pairs of eyes belonged to our SidNaaz.They are having a talk through their eyes.
They come back to this world by a sweet & pleasant voice of Sidharth's mom Mrs. Rita Shukla.

Rita maa : Yahaan baitho beta, mere paas; she says this to Sana while patting the couch on which she's sitting asking her to sit beside her.

Sana : Ji Aunty; saying this she sits beside Rita maa.

Now, Sid is sitting on right side of his mother & Naaz on her left side.

Rita maa : Waise toh mujhe tumhare baare mein sab bataya hai meri behen ne Shehnaaz beta but ek baat kehni padegi ki jo bataya kam hi bataya usne.Tum toh sach mein chaand ka tukda ho;while caressing Sana's cheeks.

Sana : Ji thank u Aunty.Aap bhi bahut pyaari hain.

Rita maa : Pyaari toh tu hai.

All this while,Sidharth is constantly staring towards them & admiring their new found bond with each other.

Dadaji : Chaliye ji khana kha lete hain baaki baatein toh baad mein hoti rahengi.

Rita maa : Ji Gill Saab.

Dadiji : Chal Shefali puttar khana lagate hain.

Sana : Rukiye Dadiji main jaati hoon aap yahin baithiye; saying this she leaves with Shefali to arrange the lunch on dining table.

Now,everyone is having the delicious lunch cooked by our one & only Naaz.Sid and his mom are constantly praising Naaz's cooking skills.And She is having a blushing smile on her face after getting praised by her Sidharth.After they finished eating the lunch,elders decided to give both their kids a chance to have a talk with each other as they are the one,who have to spend their life with each other & their decision matters a lot.However,both of them have agreed to get married to the person of their elders choice.
Shefali takes Naaz to her room, followed by a mischieviously smiling Sidharth.Shefali leaves the room after  wishing both of them.

There is an awkward silence in the room. Which is broken by Naaz's sweet voice as she talks to Sidharth, who is standing admiring her innerly with a love sick puppy expressions.

Naaz : Suniye.... Aap baithiye na.

Sid : Hmm aap bhi baithiye na

Naaz : Ek kaam karte hain hum balcony mein baithte hain. Aaiye...

Sid : Okay; saying this he followed Naaz to the balcony & both of them gets settled there.

Naaz : Aap ko kuch poochna hai mujhse?

Sid : Poochna toh bahut kuch hai achcha ye batao, tum toh bahut young ho maine suna last year hi tumne 12th pass ki phir itni jaldi shaadi kyun? koi pressure hai kya tumpe shaadi ke liye?