CHAPTER : 9

Sidnaaz along with Shefali comes downstairs and joins their families there.Although, their families knew that they are ready to get married to each other but they decided to have a talk with Sidnaaz that whether they stick to their previous decision of marrying each other or not after their meeting.Sana's dadaji was taking rest in his room after lunch as Sidnaaz were having a talk.Therefore,to have a talk about Naaz's decision Sana's dadiji came up with a plan so that Rita ji also can ask Sidharth about his decision.

Dadiji : Puttarji zara mere saath apne dadaji ke paas toh chal unhe dawayi deni hai.

Naaz: Ji dadiji, chaliye. (& she follows her dadiji to her grandparents' room)

Now, Rita ji,Mrs.Sharma & Sidharth are sitting in the living room & Shefali is busy preparing tea and snacks for the guests in the kitchen.

Parallel scenes:

In Dadiji & Dadaji's room

Dadaji : Aa gayi puttar.Ladke se theek se baat ki na? Tujhe miley tere saare sawalon ke jawaab?

Naaz: (while looking in her lap) Ji Dadaji.

Dadiji : Ladka pasand toh hai na tujhe?

Naaz : Ji dadiji.(with a blushing smile)

Dadaji : Toh is rishte ke liye Teri haan hai?

Naaz : Ji😊

And hearing Naaz's decision, her grandparents became so happy and side hugs her from both sides.

In living room

Rita maa : Sidharth beta bata Shehnaaz tujhe kaisi lagi?

Sid : Woh bahut achchi hai maa.

Rita maa : Matlab tujhe woh pasand hai?

Sid : Ji maa. (with a blushing smile )

Rita maa : Toh data decision kya hai?Haan bol doon unhe is rishte ke liye.

Sid : Of course mom, I'm dieing to get married to her. (& he bites his lower lip with his teeth thinking what he just blabbered infront of his mom)

Rita maa : Arrey waah mere bachche aaj bahut khush kar diya hai tune.

And she stands up and takes him in her embrace, overwhelmed with his decision.

And here, Shehnaaz along with her grandparents enters the living hall.

Dadaji : Ji aapne kya faisla kiya? Hamari bachchi aapko pasand toh hai na?

Naaz is hell blushing as she already knew Sid's decision.

Rita maa : Ji Gill saab.Hamare Sidharth ko Shehnaaz bahut pasand hai.😍 Aur humein bhi yeh bachchi bhaa gayi hai.

Dadiji : Ji hamari Naaz ki taraf se bhi Haan hai.

Hearing this Rita Ji goes and hugs Shehnaaz while caressing her head.
Shehnaaz from start is getting a motherly warmth from her therefore, she reciprocates the hug.

Mrs. Sharma : Chalo bhai rishta pakka.Lijiye sab muh meetha kijiye. (& she picks up the sweets plate from the table & goes near them to feed them sweets)

 (& she picks up the sweets plate from the table & goes near them to feed them sweets)