CHAPTER : 15

Engagement Night

Sidharth and Shehnaaz walks downstairs only to be surrounded by the media. They are asking a lot of questions. Shehnaaz is just standing there with her head on Sidharth's bicep. All are in awe of this beautiful couple.

SidNaaz's outfits:

Reporter 1: Sidharth Sir laakhon ladkiyaan diwani hain aapke peeche par aapne apne liye chuna inhe

Reporter 1: Sidharth Sir laakhon ladkiyaan diwani hain aapke peeche par aapne apne liye chuna inhe. Aap batana chahenge ki aakhir kaun hain ye aur kahan mili aapko?

Sid : Hongi hazaaron ladkiyaan mere peeche paagal but main sirf inke peeche paagal hoon(says winking 😉 towards Shehnaaz, who is hell blushing). By the way meet the queen of my heart❤ , my would be wife Miss Shehnaaz Kaur Gill. Ye Delhi ki rehne waali hain. Hamari mulakaat hamari families ke through hui so you can say its an arranged marriage but after meeting her for the very first time i fell in love💖💏 with her.

Reporter 2: Toh sir ab shaadi kab kar rahe hain aap donon?

Sid : Very soon. Abhi toh waise humein bhi nahin pata shaadi ki dates ka but jald hi hum shaadi bhi kar lengey. Abhi filhaal aap log hamaari engagement mein aaye hain toh woh enjoy kijiye. Baaki ka baad mein dekhtey hain. And now if you guys will excuse us toh hum apne guests se mil lein.

Reporters : Sure sir but please pehle ma'am ke saath pose kijiye. Humein aap donon ki saath mein tasveerein leni hain.

Sid : Of course! Come baby.

Naaz : Ji 🥰

They posed for the media and bid bye to them. They were on the stage now. And there came a voice.... Screaming at the top of their lungs came Sidharth's friends Vikas, Kushal, Jasmine, Aly, Akansha. Shehnaaz's best friend Shefali was also present near Shehnaaz on the stage. They came and hugged Sidharth one by one.

Sid : Saalon kameenon ( Shehnaaz glared him for using such words & his friends saw him becoming a puppy in front of this little kitten & they knew that how much he is in love ❤ with her). Haan toh tum logon ko ab time mila aane kaa.

Vikas : Tu hatt parey pehle humein hamari bhabhi ji 🥰 se milne de.

And all of them greeted Shehnaaz as well. They handed over their gifts to the couple. Shefali was keeping the gifts in a corner. Vikas's gift was quite heavy and he helped her in keeping it safely. And they had an eyelock. Vikas was all gone only after this first meet whereas Shefali knew him as a director.

Vikas : Hi! Aap?

Shefali : Hi! Main Shefali. Shehnaaz ki best friend.

Vikas : Nice name. Main Sidharth ka dost hoon Vikas.

They chatted for a while and headed back to stage where pandit ji was ready to perform the engagement ceremony. Sidharth and Shehnaaz were seated on a royal couch on the stage and were greeting their guests and were clicking pictures with them. Everyone gathered around the stage as the ceremony was going to start.