CHAPTER : 10

So,after coming from Shehnaaz's house Shukla Ji is really very restless.He is waiting ki kab raat ho aur woh apni Shuklain se jaake milein. But yeh time itna dheeme dheeme aagey badh raha hai na ki kya kahein.Sidharth is in his room at his aunt's house.He kept checking his phone for time.They have early morning flight to Mumbai & before boarding it woh apni Naaz se bahut saari baatein karna chahte hain ussey jee bhar ke dekhna chahte hain kyunki aaj ke baad woh seedhe apni engagement pe hi milengey.

And here,at Shehnaaz's house she is busy completing all her work before it's night as her Shukla Ji is coming to meet her.She is hell smiling whole day.She feeds her grandparents their dinner & made them eat their medicines & now they are fast asleep.And our Naaz changes into a comfy nightsuit and is waiting for her Sidharth.She's decided ki woh Sidharth ko bata degi ki She also fell in love with him,the very first time her grandparents informed her about him.She is waiting for him sitting on the swing of her balcony.Her eyes are closed and she is imagining her future with her new family and her very own husband to be Sidharth.

Her eyes are closed and she is imagining her future with her new family and her very own husband to be Sidharth

It's 9:30 pm now,Shukla Ji comes to her balcony with lots of struggles i.e making his mother and aunt sleep before time,saying they have an early morning flight;arranging cushions under his duvet giving an image of a sleeping figure.He himself got down from his room's balcony so that no one comes to know that he is out.He observed Naaz's balcony in the afternoon when they were leaving and planned how he will get inside her room from balcony.But now,when he gets into the balcony he felt relieved to watch his Naaz sitting on the swing holding a fluffy teddy.Her eyes are closed.

He thought she's asleep

He thought she's asleep.He sat on the floor & kept looking her with full concentration.He tries to place his elbow on a stool for support but as the stool was far therefore, he ends up falling on the floor with a thud which makes Shehnaaz open her eyes.Seeing him with a bruised elbow,Shehnaaz rushes to Sidharth.She makes him sit properly and says;

Naaz : Sidharth Ji, Aap kab aaye?Aapne mujhe uthaya kyun nahin? Aur ye kya aapko lagi kaise? Aap neeche kaise gire?

Like this she kept on blabbering & panicking & here Sidharth was constantly watching her adorable face.He was happy to know that she is so worried for him.He placed his finger on her lips to stop her constant questions.

Sid : Naaz shant ho jao. Don't worry mujhe kuch nahin hua hai. I'm perfectly fine.

She removes his finger from her lips & says;

Naaz : Kuch nahin hua toh ye kya hai.Ek baat bataiye aapka dhyan kahaan tha jo aapke elbow mein chot aa gayi.

Sid : Tum mein 😍;(saying this he holds her wrist as she was going to bring the first aid box for him.Hearing his answer she blushed a bit.)Kahaan jaa rahi ho?Yahin baitho na mere paas.

Naaz : Offo,ab yeh jo chot aayi hai aapko uspe dawaai bhi toh lagani padegi na toh bas wahi lene jaa rahi hoon.Aap aaiye mere saath yahaan baithiye; saying this she makes him seated on the lower sitting in the balcony itself.

Aap aaiye mere saath yahaan baithiye; saying this she makes him seated on the lower sitting in the balcony itself

She brings the first aid box & starts cleaning his bruised elbow with dettol. He hissed in pain.She starts blowing air over his wound.Seeing her concern for him, he feels so overwhelmed to have got this pure soul as his fiance' & soon to be wife.
She did her work & was going to place the first aid box back in her room but our naughty Shukla Ji was not in a mood to stay away from his Naaz even for a second therefore he holds her wrist & pulls her in his lap,which makes her heart beat faster.

Naaz : Sidharth Ji, ye kya kar rahe hain aap. Jaane dijiye mujhe.

Sid : Naaz, baby are u not comfortable with me? (with a fear of what if she says yes, in his eyes)

Naaz : (she understood his fear)Nahin nahin aisi baat nahin hai Sidharth Ji. Aapke saath toh main sabse zyaada comfortable hoon. (Her answer brings a smile on his face) It's just that mujhe aise aadat nahin hai na aur agar kissi ne dekh liya toh.

Sid : Aadat nahin hai toh aadat daal lo bachcha kyunki ab se yahi tumhari jagah hai.mere itne paas ki hamare beech koi teesra kya hawa bhi na aa sake aur jahaan tak kissi ke dekhne ki baat hai toh is samay kaun aayega bhala. Sabke sone ka time hai ye. Aur agar koi aa bhi gaya toh keh dena ki hone waali biwi ho tum meri.Haq banta hai tumhara.Tumhe nahin bithaunga toh phir kissey bithaunga?

Naaz : Ek baat kahoon aapse?

Sid : Hmm

Naaz : Aap itne achche kyun hain?

Sid : Kyunki tum itni pyaari ho. I love u so much baby.Pata nahin ye din tumhare bina main kaise kaatunga?Tum toh phir bhi reh logi kyunki tumhe mujhse pyaar nahin hai abhi but mera kya hoga baby?

Naaz : Kisne kaha ki mujhe aapse pyaar nahin? (This brings twinkle in Sid's eyes)

Sid : Tumne hi toh kaha tha jab maine tumse poocha tha.

Naaz : Woh toh maine jhooth bola tha (while looking in her lap & playing with his shirt's button) mujhe toh aapse usi din pyaar ho gaya tha jab dadiji aur dadaji ne pehli baar mujhe aapke baare mein bataya.

Sid : Really baby, you love me? Oh my God.I'm so happy & he kisses her cheek which makes her shy & she hides her face in the crook of his neck.

Sid : Aey bachcha, chalo jaldi baahar niklo aur mujhe woh bolo jo main kabse sunna chahta hoon.

Naaz : Offo, mujhe sharam aati hai na.

Sid : Sharam varam kuch nahin chalo tell me those three magical words jinke liye main kabse wait kar raha hoon.

Naaz : Theek hai toh pehle apni aankhein band kijiye.Please na.

Sid : Theek hai. Lo kar li aankhein band. Ab keh bhi do na.

Naaz : I.......love......u; & saying this she hides her face in her palms due to shyness.

But in no time, Sidharth removes her palms from her face & takes her lips in his mouth for a passionate kiss.The kiss of confession. The kiss of love.Their first kiss.

Author's Note:

Hey peeps,
I know ki aap is update ka besabri se intezaar kar rahe they but kya karoon meri engagement ki tayyariyon mein main Kuch zyada hi busy hoon.I promise, 19th April ke baad aapko har alternate days pe update milega. Aur haan, abhi toh iss chori chupke waali pehli mulaqat ki shuruwat hui hai.Abhi raat baaki hai.So please stay tuned.Aur haan aap chaho toh aap bhi mujhe ideas de sakte ho ki story mein aapko aur kya kya elements chahiye hain.Till then,jinhone follow nahin kiya woh follow kar lo aur bina like & comment kiye padhke jaane waalon zara like aur comment bhi kar do.
Love,
SWATI