Nicky's dream (N.H)

A/n: I would like to thank two special people for the ideas justafuckingcoward and UmbrellaXThings also yes the title of this chapter sorta it away but ehh.

Contains:fluff I guess, smut, mommy kink, and a wild dream of course

~Nicky's POV~

Me and y/n got to her house and then she pushed me onto the bed and this was our first time having sex.

"Baby boy no touching and no noises ok?"
Y/n tells me and I just nod my head yes.

"I need words baby boy."

"Y-yes."

"Good boy."

She then slips down my pants and starts to palm me through my boxers. I couldn't help but to moan.

"I said no noises baby." Y/n tells me

"I'm sorry mommy."

"One second I'll be right back." She says as she walks out of the room and comes back with a blindfold and something to put in my mouth to keep me quiet. "Now I told you to be quiet didn't I baby boy?"

"Yes"

"And were you quiet?"

"No." She comes over to me and she puts the blindfold on me and puts something in my mouth to keep me quiet. She pulls down my boxers and starts to kitty lick my tip then she starts to Bob her head I'm and down I start to grown.

After some time I feel my dick twitch in her mouth signalling I was about to cum and she starts to Bob her head faster it felt so fucking good and I cum in her mouth.

Without warning she slams down on my dick and she starts moaning her moans are so fucking hot. I try to grab her hips but she grabs my hands.

"Ah ah I said no touching." She gets off my dick I squirm because it felt good with my dick inside her and then I feel her tying my hands to the head board.

Then I wake up.

"I'm freaking out!" Yell out a out waking Ricky and dicky up.

"Dude what's up?" Dicky asked

"Yeah you woke us up." Ricky said annoyed.

"Can you guys keep this between us? It was about my dream." I asked them

"Yeah." They both say

"But what was so bad about this dream?" Ricky asked

I explained my whole dream to them but little did I know dawn was listening while on the phone with y/n so basically y/n heard the whole thing to.

~Dawns POV~

I was talking to y/n on the phone and I hear Nicky yell

"I'm freaking out!"

"Was that Nicky?" Y/n asked

"I don't know he probably just had a weird dream."

"Yeah but I still wanna check up on him he is my boyfriend and your brother."

"I think the boys got it. But just in case I'll be by the door to check."

"Ok."

I go by the boys door to listen in while still on the phone with y/n. And Nicky explains his dream and I was shocked I could tell y/n was shocked to because she was literally quiet the whole time. Then the door opened causing me to fall with my phone in my hand.

"How much did you hear?" Nicky asked

"Oh me and y/n heard the whole thing." I said.

"Wait y/n is here?!" He said freaking out

"No, she's on the phone."

"No, no, you weren't supposed to hear that. Why did you have to listen in?"

"Y/n wanted to see what was wrong because we heard you yell 'I'm freaking out!' You know because she's your girlfriend duh. And I think you broke my friend. Y/n? Y/n? Yup you broke her."

"Y/n I'm so so sorry I understand if you don't wanna be my girlfriend anymore."
Nicky says

"No, no, I still wanna be your girlfriend it's just... umm dawn can you hand the phone to Nicky and let us talk... alone and no listening in the three of you." Y/n says.

"Yeah."

~Nicky's POV~

"Nicky babe of course I still wanna be your girlfriend it's just I kinda been having the same dreams except the other way around."
(Well that's a plot twist.)

"And I would never and I mean never want to break up with you I don't know what I would do without you I love you Nicky."

I'm glad she doesn't wanna break up with me I don't know what I would do without her either

"I don't know what I would do without you either. I love you to y/n."

~The end~

A/n: also if you guys have any other ideas for me it could be a fluff, smut, or anything I'm all ears more like eyes because well you get it also one more thing if you guys can guess this reference from a movie I love than y'all get a shoutout and a follow back

The reference: squints:she don't know what she's doing. Benny:oh she knows what she's doing, she knows exactly what she's doing.