Zipper [F.H]

Warning: contains smut so if you don't wanna read just skip. Thank you.

Info: y/n and five are both in their 18 year old self's bodies. Now you can read

Me and five and just got home from a party. We were both drunk and I stumbled over to the closet to get a change of clothes, just to get out of the dress. As i stumbled to the bathroom I take my heels off. I close the door to the bathroom I try unzipping the dress but it won't budge. "Ugh, come on you stupid zipper" I groan. I keep trying but eventually give up. "Five, I need your help." I call for him and he knocks on the door slowly opening it. "What do you need help with princess?" He asked. "The dress won't unzip." After I said that he walks behind me and unzips the dress. "Thank you." "You know you look really beautiful in that dress." He says grabbing my hips sliding his hands up and down them. "And you look handsome as always." I say and he kisses me and I kiss back. In that moment we both didn't know what we were doing, but we started making out and he taps my thighs for me to jump up. I do and he carries me out of the bathroom, into the room. He places me on the bed and starts kissing down my neck. It felt amazing. He started sliding my dress off of me. I didn't have a bra on under the dress but he slid my pantie off. I started taking his suit off and once we were both naked we started making out and five stopped for a second to put a condom on. He lined up his dick with my hole and slid it in, I let out a gasp. It feels like the first time every time. He trusts in and I start panting and moaning as he starts going in deeper and faster. He started kissing down my neck to my boobs making sure to leave hickey's. I moan louder making him go faster. He turns us over. "I want you to ride me, okay, my love?" He said as I nod and start bouncing up and down. I felt his dick go in deeper making me get louder. You feel yourself shaking a bit kind of like a shiver and you knew you were going to cum. "I'm going to cum." You say. "Me to keep going." Five said and you do as he says. And eventually you both cum but he cums I'm the condom. And you get off his dick. You both breathing heavily and sweating. "Are you okay?" Five asked hugging you and kissing your forehead. "Yeah." You say smiling. "Just tired." After you say that you both cuddled to sleep.