Played pt.2 [F.H]

It's been years since five played you and you played him cause of knowing he was cheating but you didn't care to think about five you had other things in mind after you now ex not five but the boy/girl you cheated on five with moved away but five oh he was thinking of how he messed things up big time and how you don't love him no more especially after what happened that day and he went teleporting around to clear his head but somehow ended up in your room he looks around and sees you sound asleep "I remember how cute they were while sleeping sleeping when they'd put their head in my chest." He smiles at the memory he lays next to you in the bed and puts his arm about your waist and falls asleep to.

~A little bit later~

You wake up to feeling a pair of arms wrapped around your waist you turn to see five there and you scream. Making five fall off the bed. "Ow." "What are you doing here.!" You yell "I- umm I." "Well? Speak up five." "Fine I missed you and I'm sorry I cheated on you and you found out so you cheated on me to. Yeah please take me back." Five begged. "I don't know five." (Here comes a song 😏) "I'm beggin', beggin' you so put your loving hand out, baby I'm beggin' beggin' you so put your loving hand out, Darling." "Five idk." "I played it hard and fast 'cause I had everything." "I walked away. You want me then? But easy come and easy go and it would end so, anytime I need ya, let me go." You say "y/n please." "Anytime I see you, let me know but I planted that seed, just let me grow." "I'm on my knees while I'm beggin' cause I don't wanna lose you. 'Cause I'm beggin', beggin' you put your loving hand out baby." "Your beggin'?" "Beggin' you Put your loving hand out, Darling I need you to understand. Tried so hard to be your man. The kind of man you want in the end. Only then can I begin to live again." "An empty shell I used to be the shadow of my life was hanging' over me." "A broken man." "But I don't know." "Y/n please I'm really begging I can't lose you." Five begs "fine get up you dork."

~The end~