~Prolouge~

-3rd Person POV-

In the darkest corners of Ninjago...

A dark shadow stands on the ledge of a river
The shadow peers over to get a view of the glassy waters. The shadow stares at himself in the water. He feels as if he looks similar yet different.

The dark shadow's reflection showed the dark shadow.
His skin was pitch black.
Fangs lay in his mouth
Claws sat on his finger tips
A black helmet laid ontop of his head.
His eyes were as red as fire with yellow pupils to mix with the red.
And his hair was black as night.

The shadow watched the sun emerge from the corners of the mountains in front of him.

He peered behind him at the carvings on the wall of a cave.
The carvings would look like scribbles to any normal humans, but not to the shadow.

The shadow smiled at the realization that the wall of the cave spoke of the start of the prophecy beginning today.

The sun continued to peer over the mountains.

A ray hit the shadow's skin and it burned as if he was on fire.

The shadow backed away and returned into the dark cave as the sun reached its peak in the sky beginning the new day.

Hello viewers! Some of you are here from the discontinued story, The Red Diamond Necklace, and my old account
,Justaweeboverhere, I am hoping this story is much better than my last.
Also, do you guys think Lloyd should be shipped in this book? If  so what ship should it be? ( preferably not Greenflame because other ships need recognition!) please share your opinion in the comments!
- Author