Chapter Four: Morro and Lloyd

~Lloyd POV~

After applying the makeup, I pacedthe floor of my room.

"There is no way I can keep covering the splotches for the rest of my life!?" I panicked to myself.

I thought very hard but I couldn't find a solution. Most ideas were very idiotic.

"I can't tell a soul about this or god knows what they would think of me! I don't even know what's happening to me! This makes me a freak!

I flopped backwards onto my bed.
I kept my tears from flowing so the makeup wouldn't get smeared.

My long blonde hair now covered my face.
I turned my head and looked into the reflection of  the dark window.

I saw that my hair was messy and knotty.
I saw that  my eyes had eye-bags that were so large they could carry groceries!
I saw how pathetic I looked as I tried to keep myself from breaking into tears.

Suddenly a knock was heard at the door of my room.

My legs moved faster than lightning to the mirror.
I quickly flashed a smile at myself in the mirror. It looked real enough and my makeup was far from washing off.
A sigh of relief hits my lips and I walked to the door.

The door cracks open and none other than Morro is standing there.

His hands are tucked into an all black hoodie and his black and green hair is pinned into a messy bun. Some tight black pants laid over his legs. Finally, he was wearing some Doc Martins on his feet. Not gonna lie, he looked pretty hot.

"Hello Lloyd." Morro says in a bit of an awkward tone.

"Hey Morro.." I reply as my hand starts to rub the back of my neck.

"Um. I wanted to apologize for when I possessed you . You see, i was jealous of you and the time I had spent in the cursed realm corrupted me." Morro said. His eyes were full of sorrow and he sounded pretty apologetic.

I decided to forgive him and maybe even befriend the former ghost.

"I accept your apology Morro, everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves."
I calmly answered to the boy.

He took a breathe of relief.

" Thanks Lloyd, also Sensei sent me up here because your late for dinner." Morro slightly chuckled as he spoke.

"Wait what? It's only-" I said before leaning back to see the clock in my room. The clock read 7:00PM.

" But I swear it was just 4:00!" I poured in frustration.

Morro laughed in reply.
"Cmon let's head back, I would hate to make Sensei wait. You know how even though he is wise, he is impatient."

I smiled at Morro's reply and the two of us headed down the hall for the stairs.

Morro was the first to start trucking down the stairs.
I stayed at the top level, not wanting to have a major wipeout again.

" you coming?" Morro asked from the bottom of the staircase.

" uh, yeah!" I responded before taking a deep breathe and I climbed down the stairs

Everything was going smoothly at first, but rest assured that I tripped over air and came tumbling head first down the stairway.

This time was a bit different though, I didn't run straight into the counter, I ran straight into Morro!

The two of us flopped onto the hard wood flooring.

" Damn it! I'm so sorry Morro!" I quickly got up and lifted the Wind boy from the ground.

When he stood up, I saw a big bruise on his foot head. It was pretty gnarly and purple.

He took a second to touch the bruise on his head before wincing and pulling his hand off.

"'It's ok Lloyd, I guess we're equal now." Morro joked.

I sighed and shrugged before we trudged on to the dining table.

Master Wu was sitting at the head, Kai on his left, My mother on his right, Cole in the left middle, Jay in the right side middle, and Zane on the left of the other head.

This left only the head and the seat right of it left. I sat at the head and Morro to my right.

"Morro? What's with the giant bruise on your forehead?" My mother asked pointing out the big bruise.

" I fell down the stairs and I accidentally ran into him." I quickly responded to her.
Morro nodded.

Misako left her seat and headed to the kitchen.
She grabbed some aspirin and handed it to Morro.
"Here. That might help." She smiled at him.
"Thank you Misako."  Morro smiled back at her.
For some reason, I felt really happy that the two were getting along.

After dinner, me and Morro had to do the dishes because we were late.

In the middle of scrubbing a plate, a sudden flash of pain hit me like a bat.
My jaw suddenly hurt like hell.
"shit!" I whispered to myself.
I dropped my plate and placed my hand onto my jawline and  squeezed it to try to cancel out the pain.
This only made me feel worse.
I gritted my teeth and my breathing quickened as I began to feel dizzy.

By this point. Morro could tell something was going on.

" Lloyd? Are you ok ; You don't look to well!"
He asked concerned.
I barley heard him as I began to black out.

"Guys! I think something is wrong with Lloyd!" Morro yelled for the others.

Immediately, my mother and Kai ran in.
They came over and started to speak to me.

I barley heard them speaking, all I could hear was the sound of my teeth gritting together.

I fell backwards and everything went black.

you may be thinking
" why does Lloyd always fall down the stairs!"
Well, its because I did it once and now he must fall down that same flight of stairs EVERY time.
Thank u everyone, next chapter coming out soon!!
- The Author 🥵