Chapter Two: Secret

~ 3rd person POV~

Lloyd could barley breathe.
"What's happening to me!?" Lloyd thought to himself.

Hot tears ran down his face as he touched the splotch.
The Splotch was colder than ice. It reminded him of something he had felt before, but he put that thought aside.

"Get yourself together, I can figure this out."
Lloyd whispered to himself.

He closed his eyes and started to take some deep breathes.
When he thought he was ok he started to think clearly about how to solve this.

Lloyd didn't want anyone to know about his problem therefor, he decided to hide it before he could get rid of it.

He stood up and walked to his closetLloyd grabbed a black zip-up hoodie and zipped it onto his body.

Lloyd put the hood up and walked over to the window. Outside, he could see his motorcycle sitting on the rack. He opened the window and climbed through it before jumping down to ground level.

He maintained a safe land and walked over to the bikes. He grabbed the keys from his pant pocket and hopped onto the bike.

Lloyd turned on the bike and took off.
He drove into Ninjago City and eventually found a small makeup shop.

" Finally, a helpful shop." Lloyd laughed to himself as he walked into the store.

" Hello sir, how can I help you today?" The woman at the front desk asked.

" oh, I was wondering where you keep your contour?" Lloyd asked the woman.

" It is in the back right corner. I could show you if you like? She replied.

" I'm ok, thank you though." Lloyd said before heading to the back right corner.

He found a small shelf with contour stacked on it.

Lloyd searched the shelves before finding a pallet that matched his skin tone and a small brush.

He checked out and headed home after that.

Lloyd parked his bike and snuck back into his window as quiet as a mouse.

When he silently shut the window behind he let out a sigh of relief.
Lloyd headed to the bathroom to try on the contour.

" I hope this works..." Lloyd sighs before applying the substance to his neck.

In the mirror, Lloyd noticed the black splotches get covered by the contour.

" Yes!" He cheered silently.

Now that he confirmed it worked ,Lloyd exhaustedly flopped into his bed.
He fell into a deep sleep the second he hit the mattress.

~ The Next Morning~

The sun peered through Lloyd's window as the boy awoke from his bed.
Immediately, he ran to the bathroom to apply the contour to his neck.
Once it fully covered his neck, Lloyd sighed
" Will this be enough?"
He looked over at the door.
" I guess I can find out.." Lloyd said before going over to the door and heading over to the wall.

Lloyd walked through the hallway and walked down the stairs. Half way down, he tripped on his feet and stumbled down the stairs.

He rolled down the stairs and bumped into the counter.
A bit of laughter could be heard around him.
Kai and Cole had been eating breakfast when Lloyd had made his entrance.

" What do those stairs have against you?" Kai laughed and he got the green ninja to his feet.

"I honestly think I'm cursed or something." Lloyd responded.
The other boys laughed in response but they had no idea that he wasn't talking about the stairs, but Lloyd decided not to tell them anyways.

" What do you want for breakfast Lloyd?" Cole asked.
" I'm not hungry right now, I'm gonna go out tho. See you too later!" Lloyd quickly attired before running out.

" Uh..Bye then!" Cole responded confusedly.

Lloyd ran to his motorcycle and put the helmet on top on his blonde head. He then quickly sped off.

Lloyd didn't even know why he left. Something inside him just insisted he left.

This feeling made his vision blur in and out.
This feeling made his heart beat fast.
This feeling felt as if it was in control of him.

And their was no stopping it.

That was the chapter, I don't know how I exactly feel about it. But, again, I wanna know what ship to put in this! If I get no responses i'll probably just do GreenWind. Anyways, have a great day everyone!
- Author