Chapter 11: Trouble

3rd Person POV:

Warning: This chapter includes blood and violence.

Kai's grip tightened and he screamed louder.

"WHERE IS LLOYD!?"

Morro's voice stayed blank in fear and indecision.

He knew something bad had happened to the green ninja involving his new change, but he didn't know if he could tell his teammates.

Lloyd had practically begged him not to.

Although, Lloyd was in trouble and these people could help him.

"Well-" Morro started when the crime alarm blared.

"There's trouble!" Yelled Cole who was quick to check his watch.

"WHAT ABOUT LLOYD!?" Kai screamed even louder.

"Ninjago always comes first." Wu answered quite calmly.

"You don't seem very worried about your nephew!" Kai screamed in rage.

"Lloyd will turn up, he always does, if you want to find Lloyd and take care of this then you need to settle down." Wu comforted the fire user as he put his hand on Kai's shoulder.

Kai's expression softened and he put Morro down.

"We will deal with this later." Kai yelled through clenched teeth.

"What's the issue?" Nya asked Cole.

Cole's eyes held a blank stare.

"Apparently the laboratory Nya, Jay, and Morro went to is being infiltrated by an unknown person." Cole answered.

Morro POV

My  gut had a bad feeling. Is it a coincidence that Lloyd goes missing and then the abandoned lab is infiltrated by an unknown person? I'm picking up some real sketch vibes.

Maybe if I just come clean I could help Lloyd get better and also try to keep my spot as a ninja. Not to be selfish or anything mostly for Lloyd.

We headed to the garage and I , once again, rode in Jay's car. Let's just say I'm not the best driver.

The ride was a silent but unsettling mood. Even though the majority of the team was riding in different vehicles, their nervousness about Lloyd lingered throughout the entire team.

3rd Person POV:

After an eternity,  we made it to the lab and a burning stench filled the air.

Kai led the other ninja's into the lab.

"Careful, it's unstable in here." Jay warned.

Kai nodded in acknowledgment and they continued forward.

Just as Kai took his next step through a door frame, the ceiling started to crash down on top of him.

Morro barley knew what he was doing until he had done it. His feet picked up from under him and he ran and pushed The fire ninja out of the way.