Chapter Five: Rivalrys and Picnics

~Lloyd POV~

My eyes fluttered open to see my room.

My head hurt like hell and my mouth had a weird aftertaste.

I felt a sudden pull on my hair.

"ow!" I gasped before looking behind me.

Morro was braiding my hair behind me.
A shocked look was overwhelming his face.

" Sorry! Sorry! Your hair is just so nice i couldn't resist!"
Morro stood back and stammered.

I felt my face flush

He let out a nervous chuckle.

"It may have been a little painful, but your hair looks bad-ass!" Morro smirked before grabbing a small mirror off the counter and handing it to me.

The me I saw in the mirror had two short braids on the back of my head and a light blue head band laid on the top of my head.

"I look like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz." I chuckled.

"Dorothy was bad-ass!" Morro defended.

"How! She was a Kansas Prairie Girl!" I shot back.

" Yes but she killed a bitch WITH A HOUSE!" Morro amusingly snapped at me.

" That whole adventure was a drea-" I smiled as I yelled before the sound of someone clearing their throat sounded behind us.

We both turned back to see Kai standing in the doorway.

"Hey Morro can I speak with you for a minute?" Kai asked.

Morro nodded and walked out into the hallway.

I wonder what they are talking about...

~ Morro POV~

I couldn't help but feel a wave of nerves wash over me.

The two of us standing in the hallway.
Both of our backs on opposite sides.

I stared at my feet and I felt Kai's eyes burn into my skull.

" Kai why am I here?" I asked as I crossed my arms and looked up at him.

" I'm just gonna get straight to the point." He sighed before walking up to me and grabbing my wrist.

"I know you aren't redeemed and you may have fooled Wu, Lloyd, and Misako but you won't fool me. Stay away from Lloyd if you know what's best for you. Better yet, just leave." Kai yelled at me as he squeezed my wrist.

My other hand pried his hand off my wrist and I aggressively grabbed his shoulder.

" you don't know shit fire-boy. Listen here, I gave Wu the realm crystal to prove to him I was sorry. I could have just used the crystal to get myself out of there right then and there but instead I gave Wu the crystal and was faded into nothing!" I yelled at him. 
" Don't mess with me Kai.." I whispered into his ear before walking back to Lloyd's room.

I knocked on the door.

" Come in! Just don't come in the bathroom I'm doing something!" He yelled back.

I opened the door and sat on his bed.

Not long after, Lloyd walked out of the bathroom.

His hair was still in the twin braids when he came and sat down next to me.

" What do you wanna do?" Lloyd asked as he looked up at me.

Lloyd is not as tall as me but neither of us are that tall ,I'm pretty sure he's 5'6 but I'm 5'9.

"I don't know, maybe we could have a picnic!" I suggested.

Lloyd hopped to his feet.

" That's a great idea!" Lloyd said as he smiled widely.
I nodded.

Lloyd isn't usually this cheerful, most of the time I have been around him he had been pretty calm but I like to see him smile.

I made sandwiches and Lloyd got some other things and put them into the basket.

After a little bit, the two of us headed outside.
Clouds covered the sun and the feeling that winter was approaching was clear.
We found a spot on the hill and placed the blanket down their.

After that we started to eat.

We sat in a comfortable silence across from each-other.

" Do you know what's strange?" Lloyd asked me from out of the blue.

"What?" I replied as I looked up from my sandwich.

"We only really became friend like 24 hours ago but were already pretty close!" Lloyd laughed as he spoke.

I smiled in return and laid down to get a look at the clouds.
The green ninja got up and sat next to me.

We spent a while looking at clouds and talking about what they look like.

To be honest, this is probably one of my best new memories.

I wouldn't trade it in for the world!

Sorry for the shorter and fluffier chapter but I wanted to give Green Boy a break from weird monster hormones so have a good day everyone!!!
- Author