Chapter 34

SOPHIA'S POV
   It was 7:30pm and Tyler was already fast asleep, Tyler's mom had left to fill some forms that had to be filled before I'll be let to leave the hospital and while she did that I watched Tyler  sleep, yeah... It's creepy but I can't help it, he looks even cuter when he's asleep.

"Sophia honey it's time to go" I turn to look at Tyler's mom who just walked in...

"Oh... Okay" I say and grab my bag to walk out but before I do Tyler's mom walks up to Tyler and gives him a kiss on his forehead

"I'll make it up to you and your brother, I promise" she whispers but I hear her clearly before she slowly walks away from Tyler...

"Shall we?" She asks and I nod with a smile... And off we went

~•~
   The ride to her house was quiet but it wasn't all this uncomfortable silence and shit, the ride was quiet yeah but in a calm soothing way and it made me happy....

"Welcome to my humble abode" she says as the car comes to a halt. I take a look at the house in front of me, it was modest compared to Tyler's place but it had this "Welcome Home Aura" surrounding it which made me feel at ease.

     Stepping out of the car and towards the door she goes through her purse in search for the keys, finding it almost immediately and unlocking the door...

"Welcome home" she says as we walk in. I'm stuck in full awwe, Her house was gorgeous, from the walls, to the tiles, to the ceiling and the paintings... The interiors just shouts Feminine and I loved it, it had what they called a woman's touch but then it wasn't all girly and stuff, Her home was very welcoming and I was glad.

"Let me show you to your room" she says and I follow her upstairs... I nod and she leads the way. Stopping right infront of a brown door she opens it up and I smile at her colour choice, The room was coloured grey and a touch of Lilac... Two calm colours that brings ease to the eyes.

    The room wasn't stuffed with things the way I expected it to be, it was just like every normal persons room, with a normal sized bed in the center of the room, a brown rug underneath, a Grey coloured bed side lamp, a reading desk, a full length mirror at a corner, a wardrobe and a dresser.

"I know the room isn't all that but I hope you feel comfortable here"

"I love it..." I say and the side of her lips go up in a toothed smile, she looks a lot like Tyler..

"Please do make yourself feel at home, if you need anything I'll be downstairs in the kitchen, there is soap, shampoo and other essentials in the bathroom, I'll go get you a towel now, and I think I should have a couple of clothes that'll suite you perfectly" she says and I smile with a nod as she leaves the room...

       I decide to go straight to the shower cause of how exhausted i was. Walking into the bathroom i am welcomed by the smell of strawberry, and then i notice the can of brays Air freshner, the strawberry, i love Brays Airfreshners, i didnt think anyone knew about them aside from me...

After i was done admiring the bathroom i decided to make myself a bubble bath, putting on the tap to fill the tub i pour in the Vanilla strawberry and mint shower gel into the water till the bath tub was filled with foam and a lotta bubbles. 

I slowly take off my clothes, starting with a pair of blue shorts Tyler lended me and then my Grey coloured hoodie and matching head warmer, then down to my cotton satin matching underwear that May got for me, after i was strip naked i stepped into the bubble filled bath and felt my nerves calm as my body went in... when my entire body got into the bath i decide to relax my head, closing my eyes and picturing all my happy moments, from when my parents were still alive, to where i met May, to where i met Bianca, Tyler, Mac... i smile as i picture their smiles in my head... i love my friends so much. Letting myself fall into a soft slumber my mind goes blank...

*Knock* *Knock*

*Knock* *Knock*

"Sophia dear, are you in there?... i brought you a towel..." i hear a voice and a continious bang on the door, opening my eyes slowly so it could adjust to the last, i look round, trying to remember where i was.... Oh yeah, Tylers mum took me in...

"Sophia! are you okay? are you there? you locked the door"

"I'm good mum, i think i slept off" i hear her let out a breath and then a chuckle

"well im gl ad you're making yourself at home, you should come out of the water soon so you wont get all wrinkly and sore like my mom" she says and i laugh, my eyes adjusting perfectly as i laugh too... that was a mean joke but true

  I hop out of the bath and over to the shower to wash up a bit, then i open up the door to see Tylers mom scrolling through her phone, she looks at me and smiles

"Here you go" she hands me a Peach coloured towel and i mouth a thank you before closing the door and drying up my body with it a bit. When im all dried up i tye the towel round my chest an walk out, seeing a dryer on the dresser and a new pair of underwear on the bed, it was purple and navy blue, a pair of shorts and a large tee, i smile at the small gesture then walk over to the dresser to dry my hair up.

~.~

Heading downstairs i start to percieve a very delecious aroma coming from the Dining area, im a foodie, i smell good food and my nose follows. 

"I see you're all dressed" Tylers mom says and i nod and smile

"The nightie is very comfortable"

"Well thats good, i had to rush over to a mall closeby to get you a couple of stuff, i noticed you didnt come with a lot... so tomorrow morning we'll go for a little shopping spree"

"Oh no ma'am you really don't have to, i can man-"

"What did i tell you about adressing me so formally" she ask cutting me short before i complete my sentence

"I'm sorry, what i meant to say was, i don't want to be a bother to you mum" she smiles, she's so pretty...

"You're not being a bother, you are literally my daughter, what kind of mother would i be if i don't spoil my princess a little" she says and i smile, my mom used to call me princess...

"Sophia you're crying!" she says and i see the few droplets of tears on the Dining table, i wipe my face and smile

"Did-dd-d i say something wrong" she stammers looking scared and i smile at her

"My mom used to call me princess too" she mouths an oh and we go into an uncomfortable silence...

"okay i think ill go get the spaghetti, help me set our plates would you?" i nod and get up to get the plates.

That night we talked and laughed and told embarrassing stories about each other, and then i went to sleep later that night  with a smile on my face.

~.~

1271 words... that should be long enough to make up for my delay, i am so sorry for not updating earlier.

Shout out to my new readers, i hope ya'll follow up till i'm done with the book, just few more chapters to go...

Don't forget to 

*Vote

*Comment & Share

Love you...