CHAPTER 1/ Introduction

Hi, My name is Sophia West, I am 18 years old, the daughter of Mr and Mrs. West...well...i was, till they both died in a car accident on My sixteenth birthday.

I was at home with my friends having fun on my sweet sixteenth birthday, waiting anxiously for my Parents to come back from their Trip. I waited for hours and hours but, nothing.

After my birthday party all my friends left and i sat at the front porch waiting for them to come back.
    Later that night i got a visit from an unexpected person, My Aunt Jessica.

"Aunt Jesse, what are you doing here?" i walked up to her to give her a hug. I felt her body shake as she began to sniffle, I withdrew myself  from the hug wondering what was wrong.

"Aunt... whats wrong?"

"I have bad news" using her shirt to wipe the tears that kept falling from her eyes

"Whats going on?"

"Its-s your parents... they had an accident on their way back... they d-died before the ambulance arrived"

"You're joking right? It must be a joke.." was the last thing I said before completely breaking down.

Well, i don't wanna relive that memory so i'm just gonna stop there.

    After that my brother came home and we started living together, My father banned him from coming back home after he started dealing drugs. Somehow he convinced the Lawyer to take over custody just so he could get his hands on the will my parents left behind, they left everything in my name but the only thing I have access to is money for basic things like food, clothes and other stuff, until I turn 18.
We stayed together for two weeks and it wasn't that bad until one faithful Saturday, my brother came home drunk and angry, after pouring all his aggression on me by hitting me, he raped me. It was like that for months, over and over again. He would come back home wasted and have his way with me. So one day i ran away. I was saving up for months just so I could leave and with the help of my friends I was able to, i went to stay with my Aunt Jessica in New Jersey.
  When i got there i told her everything and she sympathized with me and let me stay with her. She wasn't married but she was currently dating a guy named Tory who slept over once in a while.

I was in the Kitchen one day baking some cookies in my Short shorts when i felt someone squeeze my ass, I turned around sharply just took come face to face with Tory.

"Oh, its you. Do you need anything?"

"...no-" He sounded drunk...

"Okay then" I ignore him, turning around to continue what I was doing when i feel hands round my waist and wet disgusting kisses on my neck... the stench of alcohol hitting my nose, flashbacks of my brother touching came into mind and I froze out of fear, I felt like my lungs had sealed and I forgot how to breathe.

"-Your a very beautiful girl Sofe"

"T-Tory...ple-please stop" He pushes me towards the wall and began to force kisses on my lips. I was scared, tears rolling down my eyes as his disgusting lips overlap mine

"-Tory...ple-please stop it" i yell out in tears. His hand move to grope my breast and thats when i snap, I kick his private area which makes him crouch to the floor, cursing in pain, I take that opportunity to run to my room and lock the door. I hear footsteps coming towards my room as I sit in the floor with my knees together, shaking and crying.He bangs on the door a couple of times, cursing at me for hitting him.

"-You'll regret doing that West..." was the last thing he said before I hearing him walk away.
    When my aunt got back that night i told her everything that happened and She slapped me.

Saying that i was a stupid and inconsiderate, saying that I was the reason my parents died, they were scared of not making it in time for my birthday and that's why they had an accident and died, and that i'm trying to steal her boyfriend from her after stealing her sister from her already and that I'm trying to take away her only form of happiness by tarnishing her relationship with Tory,     She called me a spoilt brat and a good for nothing, I cried myself to sleep that night.

One day he finally got the chance and raped me... It went on like that for days Over and over again until one night i ran away again, packing all my bags and belongings, making sure none of them were at home that night and left. I called my grand parents and i went to live with them

My grand parents home..

So now, I'm living with my grand parents, No friends, no one to talk to, except them. Till we got a new maid who came with her daughter May who was around my age, after sometime we became best friends. I told her about my past and she kept it a secret.

My grand parent were filthy rich so they enrolled both May an i at a private school when i was 17. Hillcrost high. It was a bording school... But we were to start off as day to day students for a month

And this is how my life began
Like I said before...

Hi! My name is Sophia West and this is
THE LONER...

My bedroom

Mays bed room