Chapter 20

Dedicated to jed_xo for her votes, comments, reads and niceness 💋
This chapter is for you sweetie...
~•~
"I'm gonna find you Sophie... I swear... I'm gonna find you!!!"
"Arrrrrgghhhhh!!!" I scream out my lungs sitting up on my bed, tears trickling down my cheeks...
"Oh my god sweetie are you okay?" May says seating on my bed and placing my head on her chest with her hands supporting my head...
"There there, its just a dream I'm here for you" I wipe my tears as my heart beat began to slow down... I sit up and look around but Bia and Vee are no where to be found
"Where are the girls?" I ask wiping my nose...
"At the library"
"Okay"... We stay for about a minute without saying a word to each other till may breaks it
" wanna tell me about it?"
"He's coming for me" I say staring into the distance
"How do you know?"
"I can feel it..."
~•~
It was 5:30 and I had 30 minutes to prepare for my meeting with the nurse, I just took a shower and picked out a white jean trousers and black tank top and for the finishing touch I wore Tyler's jacket... Looking myself in the mirror I look perfect...
          I grab my phone and head to the door... I open the door adjusting my trousers in the process
"Woah..." I hear making me snap my had towards the voice, coming face to face with the one and only Tyler... He scans my body from head to toe making me feel insecure and uncomfortable, so I hug the jacket to my chest...
"You look better in my jacket than I ever did... I want it back" he says whining and stomping his feet on the ground like an over grown baby... making me laugh...
"So... Dicky, whatchu doing here?"
"Touché" he says with a nod and I laugh...
"Well I bumped into May and she told me you were here preparing to go for a check up at the nurses office so I figured you needed a fine escort like my self to escort you to the nurses office" he says with a cocky grin and I almost laugh...
"I don't need an escort" I say closing the door and walking ahead of him
"Oh, but I insist, he says placing his arm round my shoulder, making his Chocolate smell wash over me, I love chocolate...
" Dicky"
"Ruby..." He says with a sincere smile and I find myself smiling back...