Chapter 37

SOPHIA'S POV 

After dinner at Mcdonalds last night, Tyler's mom and i decided to watch a movie together when we got home, we ended up falling asleep on the couch...

     Waking up by 8:30am i noticed i was the only one on the couch with a blanket spread across my body. Perceiving a familiar sweet scent i get up from the couch and decide to follow the smell which leads me directly to the kitchen where Tyler's mom was making bacon and fried eggs and toast... it smelled so good...

"Good morning darling, did you sleep well?" Tyler's mom asks me in my drooling state and i nod which makes her laugh in response

"Grab a plate, she nods towards to plates of bacon, fried eggs and toast and i walk towards them and grab a plate, sitting at the kitchen counter. She walks up to me with a glass cup and then pours some orange juice into the cup.

"Thank you" i say as i began to munch on my food...

"we'll be going to pick Tyler up in an hour..." she says and a smile creeps up my face which makes her laugh. Honestly i forgot that Tyler was getting discharged from the hospital today, and I'm honestly happy to know that he's alright now.

                             Tyler's POV

It's  9:30am, my mom texted me a couple of minutes ago saying she was on her way, The nurse came here by 8am to help me get ready so yeah... i'm getting discharged today, i'm kinda nervous if i'm being honest, a lot of things are about to happen and it's making me anxious.

     i hear a knock on the door and then the nurse appears with my mom trailing behind her with a large cake in her hands... wait hollup... is today my---

"Happy birthday Baby" my mom says placing the cake on the table and giving me a hug... How time flies, i can't believe i forgot my birthday, it's not like it's special or anything, i dont even celebrate it but i always know when it's the day....

As if noticing that i was lost in my own thoughts Sophia clears her throat, i look up at her and see her holding a small box wrapped in a red gift wrapper

"Happy Birthday Tyler, this is for you-" she gives me the small box, i slowly unwrap the gift

"-it's nothing big actually, i didn't exactly know about your birthday till last night, i hope you like it" i bring out a necklace with a pendant hanging on it

"It's Leo, the pendant i mean, July 28... i hope you like it" i do actually, i like anything that's from her

 i hope you like it" i do actually, i like anything that's from her

"I love it... help me put it on?" i ask and she nods, walking closer, she collects the necklace and help me put it on, her skin grazing the back of my neck, giving me goosbumbs...

"Done" she says with a smile

"Thank you" i say to her and then my mom clears her throat

"Your birthday gift from me is outside" she says throwing keys to me which i catch effortlessly i look at the keys and i see a porsche logo, my eyes go wild...

"Are you for real rn???" i ask shocked, i jump out of bed and ran out of the room and straight to the parking lot, i press the unlock button on the key and i hear a sound and notice a new shiny white beatiful porsche panameraa turbo 2018 FUCKKK!!!!

"you like it?" i hear my mom say from behind me

"Are you fucking kidding me!!! Mom i love it! Thank you so much" i look at my mom and hug her tightly 

"You deserve it kiddo, how about you drive us home ?" she says and a smile spreads across my face, Sophia puts my stuff in the car, about to get into the back seat when my mom taps her shoulder

"Don't do that, to the front seat Sofe"

"But-"

"-no objections young lady, get in the front" i laugh at this cause of how uncomfortable Sofe looks... She gets into the passenger seat and then my mom gets into the back while i get into the drivers seat. The drive home was calm and nice, with Sophia's playlist sounding in the background... 

I wish everyday was like this, calm and silent, no fucking problem in the world...