Chapter 9

"Wait so your trying to say you have no friends here???"

"No I do have a friend...one...am not really a people person..."

"Why? "

"I don't know... I like taking my time to observe the person before I approach..."

"Hmm... Well... It's okay I guess... Uhmm since we're done here can we go?  It's getting pretty late and I don't want my grandma mad at me... " he chuckles

"Okay let's go" we grab our bags and head out of the library to his car... We get in and off we go after I tell him the directions...

     We reached in few minutes... And I called out for our security guard to open up the gate... Which he does

"thanks for helping me with Maths and all... "

" Don't sweat it...  It's my pleasure"

"We'll see tomorrow? "

"Sure thing... "

"Kk...  Bye"

"Bye" I head in and he drives off...
Home sweet home...

~•~
      Next morning I woke up feeling Chirpy... Singing songs and skipping round the house like a six year old...

"Someone looks happy today..."
May's mum says while flipping over some pancakes...

"Someone had a great time with Mr. Gorgeous I see... " May says and I send her a death glare...

" Why do you guys always think negative about me when I'm Happy??  Can't a girl have her good days anymore "

"If that girl is you... Then No! "

"Whatever... "

"So... Tell me about that Mr. Gorgeous May spoke about"

"He's just a friend..."

"That is absolutely Gorgeous..."

"He's not that gorgeous..." God knows he is... Wait what?

"whatever... But you know Bianca is gonna bring the topic up when we arrive at school..."

"How sure are you that she wouldn't forget"

~•~
    We just arrived at school and May and I are talking about... Basically everything... May spots Bianca and yells out to her...

"Oh my Gosh!!! Give me every single detail..." Bianca says skipping towards us...

"Told you so... " May says and I stick my tongue out at her

"So... Are you gonna tell me or not? "

"He taught me math... The end! " I say and they both glare at me

"Sofia Georginia West If you don't  tell me what happen you'll regret ever waking up this morning... Now speak" Bianca threatens me with my full name...  How the fuck did she know my full name... May!!!!!!!

"Fine... He tutored me in maths and after that we talked a little bit about why he doesn't have much friends aside from Mac and why he's so quiet...  The end! Told you nothing splendid happened "

"Oh... You guys are both boring..."

"Takes one to know one... "

~•~
   We're now at the cafeteria... Let's just say, I've been watching my weight... Which is really annoying...
    May,  Bianca and I were talking when Tyler and Mac his bestie approaches our table with trays in their hands...

"Hey Sofia... Can we join you guys? " Tyler says placing his tray on the table

"Sure...  Make your self at home" I say and Mac takes a seat too... He doesn't say a word... I take a look beside me and May and Bianca are both staring with the mouths agape...

"I can see flies you know... " I say to them and they close their mouths embarrassingly and blushing in the process... I have weird friends...

" Uhmm... These are my friends May and Bianca? "

"Hey" They say in unison with a mini wave and he gives them this boyish head nod with a smirk...

"This is my friend Mac and I'm..."

"Tyler!" May literally yells

"We kinda know you already...  Being all Hot and all..." Bianca adds scratching the back of her head... And I thought I was weird...
Tyler smirks... He has been doing that a lot lately..

"Hey Mac... " I say to his Bestie and a wide smile appears on his face and a blush creeps up his cheeks too...

"He's a bit shy around people... " Tyler says and Mac glares at him...

"Hey Sophie" Mac says with a lighter British accent... He's actually kinda cute... I can see the resemblance with Tyler, They both have same deep Brunette coloured hair... Tall... Buffed in a sexy kinda way... Well shaped chin... Tyler has deep Nature green eyes and Mac has Deep grey eyes, They are both gorgeous but I can never say that out loud...

"So what's up? "