Chapter 30

Tyler's Mom POV
    He told me to run, i didn't want to! I wanted to help! i wanted to save my son! but what could i do? im just a weak woman,a woman who always runs from her problems.
     I left Tyler and his elder brother when he was 5 years old, i left cause of his father, Tyler doesn't know but, behind all the smiles, behind all the laughs we shared when he was little i was pained, i was suffering, i was getting raped by my own husband, unlike other Marriages, i was kind of sold out to Thompsons family, my family was poor, and then my mom got really sick then my dad met Thompson's dad and he came over and saw me and told my Dad that he wants me for his son, after i got married to him my mom died three months later, i was devastated and already pregnant for  Tyler's brother who i almost lost cause of Thompson...
          I got a job in Italy to work as a manager in a really big company when Tyler was 5, i swear i didn't want to leave him or his brother,but i couldn't run away with them, it just wasn't possible, so i started teaching Tyler his brothers phone number so he could call him if there's an emergency...
          I planned everything accordingly, the day i left them i took Tyler to the park...
*Recap*
"Mummy, can i go play with my fwends on the swing" Tyler says tugging at my dress...

"Yes darling" i say and he jumps up happily, he's about to run to the swing when i call him back

"Tyler dear, come" he runs up to me

"Yes mummy" he says with a smile, I bend to kiss his forehead

"I love you so much" i say and he giggles and hold my cheeks with his hands and kiss both cheeks

"I love you too mummy! you're the best mom in the whole wide galaxy!" he says and i hold back tears...

"Okay go play with your friends" he smiles and runs off...
*Recap ended*

That's when i saw him last till three years ago... when i got back and he rejected me... To say i wasn't pained will be a total and utter lie, now i have a chance to make him forgive me... all i have to do is call 911... and put an end to all this...

*Dialling 911*
"911 how can we help you"
"He's going to kill him!"
"Kill who? take a deep breath mamme, and describe your location"
"44' avenue, Bill Manders street, please come fast!" i cut the call

"Amanda!! Amanda open this fucking door!!" i hear Thompson's voice as he bangs on the door, i cover my mouth a make no noise

"I know you're in there Amanda, open the fucking door or I'll break it down!"

"The police is gonna be here in few minutes and then you'll get what you deserve!"

"Open this fucking door!" he yells and i hear the police siren and a sigh of relief leaves my lips

"-Shit" i hear Thompson say as well as footsteps, i run to the window and i see the police walking towards the door, i hear the sound of the back door and i yell to the police

" He's trying to escape through the back door, don't let him escape!" they run towards the back door, and i run towards the door and unlock it, running down stairs like my life depends on it, i see Tyler on the floor lifeless

"Tyler!" i scream, feeling tears gather up in my eyes as i crunch on my knees to check his pulse, he still had pulse, i run outside and yell to the police men who had Thompson in cuffs, two officers run up to me and i shake, holding back tears...

"My son, he's badly injured, he needs help" i say still holding back tears...

"Don't worry he'll be fine, the ambulance is here, we'll take him to the hospital" i nod and they bring a rolling bed towards the door and place his body on it and push him into the ambulance, i grab his phone from the floor and run towards the ambulance with them....

If anything happens to my son I'll kill myself...