11 - mine

A/N: Smut warning.

*****

Rowan's POV

THE moment the door closes, Fred grips my shoulders tightly and slams me against it, pressing me into the wood with his body. 

"I don't like the idea of you kissing other guys." He rasps, his lips next to my ear. "I want you all for myself. You're mine." 

He moves his mouth away from my ear and towards my lips, his breath fanning across my face. Desire immediately pools in my panties at the feeling of his erection pressed against me. 

"I'm yours." I breathe against his lips, then his lips are on mine. The kiss is fervent, fuelled by passion and desire. Our lips move against each other of their own volition, his tongue slips into my mouth exploring every inch, causing me to let out a groan. 

His tongue swipes against the roof of my mouth and then across my teeth, before retreating back into his own mouth, his teeth tugging on my bottom lip, making my knees grow weak.

"Your lips taste so fucking good, but I want to taste every inch of you. I want to taste you as you come on my tongue." He whispers against my lips. Pleasure shoots through my body before settling in my core as a persistent throbbing ache.

"Taste me then." I tell him daringly, my heart hammering in my chest so hard I'm sure he can hear it. He doesn't need to be told twice as he pulls off the thin material that makes up my shirt. I kick off my shorts as he takes in the sight of me. Then in one swift motion he throws me onto the bed, crawling on top of me. 

His mouth finds my neck, and immediately starts to trail downwards, leaving wet open mouthed kisses along the way, before stopping when he gets to the sensitive sliver of skin above my panties. "Is this what you want?" he asks huskily, his breath tickling my skin and making me squirm for any sort of friction against my core. Anything to provide some sort of relief from the pounding between my legs. "I'll take that as a yes." He smirks, planting a kiss against my skin through the fabric of my underwear. 

My hips nearly shoot off the bed as the sensation overtakes me. "You like that, don't you?" He teases. I nod ardently. "Use your words, darling." He goads.

"Yes, I like it." I gasp. "Please keep going." 

My words send him into a lust-fuelled frenzy as he tugs off my panties, and then swiping his finger up my center. I let out a noise, somewhere between a gasp and a moan. I've kissed other guys but I've never gone any further than that. This is something totally different. This is heady passion that makes me feel dizzy as I watch him put his fingers glistening with my arousal in his mouth, sucking on them and swirling his tongue around the digits as he maintains perfect eye contact with me. The anticipation is killing me. 

"You taste absolutely divine, my love." He says once he's pulled his fingers out of his mouth. Then he digs in, planting his face between my legs as he licks straight up my center. I grip the bedsheets, as I writhe beneath him, needing more. "Patience." he murmurs against my wet heat before flicking his tongue inside me. 

A quick slip of the tip of his tongue at first but then he picks up his pace, thrusting his tongue inside me. After a few thrusts he brings his tongue upward, swirling around my clit and the contact with my sensitive bundle of nerves leaves me panting. I've never felt anything like this whatsoever. And as he brings his thumb to my clit, and his tongue back inside me, I know I won't last much longer.

A pressure starts to build inside me, a feeling I'm not familiar with that continues to grow as his tongue and thumb continues. Then the knot of pleasure unravels suddenly, and I moan out Fred's name, my back arching off the bed. His tongue and thumb work me through my high until I'm nothing but a panting, breathless mess.

Fred crawls back up the bed so he's hovering over me as he puts most of his weight on his arm. He kisses me, his tongue swirling around mine, so I can taste myself on his tongue. I pull away from the kiss to look him in the eyes as I speak my next words, "I want you inside of me."

"Are you sure?" he asks. His tone is sincere and caring, even though I know based on his erection digging into my leg that he's eager.

"Yeah." I whisper to him. "But this is my first time, so just go slow." I say. Merlin, what if he doesn't want to since it's my first time? I'm sure the girls he's been with before have had plenty of experience. No. I shove the intruding thoughts out of my mind. Fred knows I'm only sixteen, almost seventeen, but still, he has to know based on my age I wouldn't have much experience.

"Okay." He's kissing me again, before tugging off his boxers, the only thing acting as a barrier between us. He springs free, and I bite my lip as I look at the pure size of him. 

"Are you sure you're going to fit?" I ask worriedly, then immediately feel stupid for asking a question like that.

Fred chuckles, shaking his head, but he's not ridiculing me. "It will, don't worry." He assures me, before reaching out to grab one of my hands and guiding it with his own down to his dick. He drags my hand along the shaft, sucking in a breath as he does so. "See? Not that scary." He grins. "And I promise I'll go as slow as you want, and we can stop at any moment."

"Okay." I nod. 

"Are you on anything?"

"Yeah." I nod. "But can you still use a condom?"

"Of course." he says, not seeming fazed by the question as he reaches above my head into his nightstand drawer, pulling out a foil packet. He tears it open with his teeth and then rolls it on before positioning himself at my entrance. "Ready?"

I nod and he pushes the tip inside me. I gasp but pull him closer against me, urging him to go in further. He does, pushing himself further and further inside until he's all the way in. My eyes are screwed shut from the pinching feeling but that soon dissipates, leaving me with just a feeling of fullness. 

I open my eyes as his hand comes up to cup my face, his thumb stroking my cheekbone. "You're so beautiful. You have no idea how many times I've imagined having you underneath me."

I kiss him at that moment, grinding my hips against him as I do so, urging him to start moving. He does as I want, moving his body against mine as he drives himself deeper and deeper with every thrust. He reaches places within me I didn't even know existed as he thrusts into me with the same timing as his tongue in my mouth. 

I groan against his lips, my hands raking up and down his back. 

"Fuck, Rowan" He moans as he continues his thrusts, picking up the pace. 

My hips grind against his, meeting him thrust for thrust and soon enough that pressure starts to build inside me once again. The pressure that I can now associate with an oncoming orgasm, that blissful feeling that overtakes all my senses at once. 

"Fred, I'm gonna come." 

"Good. Come for me, darling."

His words are enough to push me over the edge. I throw my head back with abandon, my back arching as my climax rips through me, my walls clenching around his pulsing cock. My pussy tightening around him is enough to set him off as well. His thrusts become more hurried and messy as his dick twitches and he comes moaning my name.