Chapter 13

~Noah~

I've been here about 30 minutes. I arrived at the Ritz and was immediately taken into hair and makeup. I didn't even know I needed to wear makeup for this but I guess it's normal.

"Hey Flynn my name is Kaylie I'm going to be your assistant for today. Basically I'm going to be going around set up with you getting you snacks answering questions et cetera." A blonde with wayyyyy to much makeup came up to me batting her eyelashes like the way every girl does when they talk to me. Every girl except Elle. Why does everything have to come down to Elle?

I gave the girl a tight smile before turning back to the makeup artist.

"Rochelle, Rochelle, Rochelle, how many times do I have to tell you that you're too gorgeous for hair and makeup stations." My heart dropped. It couldn't be.

"What can I say all natural beauty." No. Fuck. No no no no no. I'd know that voice anywhere. Oh got no I can't do this. Not here not now.

"Elle this is Flynn, he's going to be modelling the gear with you today."  I looked up and gave her a small smile not to seem rude.

She looked like she had seen a ghost but she managed to choke out a small hello. 

Kaylie took her to a dressing room and I heard them whispering as they walked past each other.

"Do you two know each other? I've never seen her so awkward." The hair stylist asked me. I think his name was Johnny asked me.

"Umm yeah we grew up together. She's best friends with my little brother." I did my best to act casual.

"Really that's it? It seemed like you were divorced or something." He laughed at his own joke.

I chuckled along with him trying not to be rude.
————————————————————————

~Elle~

Why Noah? Why now? Why oh god why now?

"How much do you wanna bet I can get him to come home with me?" Kaylie giggled in my ear.

She's been a good friend of mine since I started modeling but she was really making my blood boil today with her flirty eyes towards Noah.

"I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend." I said trying not to sound too rude.

"That doesn't bother me." She giggled to herself.

This really shouldn't bother me so much since I'm the one who told him to leave. It was my decision, but that doesn't mean I want her to befalling all over him. Last time I checked he still had a girlfriend.

I decided to mess with Kaylie a bit thought. Why not make this day a bit more interesting to distract me from my misery.

"Fine, you owe $50 if you can't get him to go home with you."

"You want in?"

"Oh god no I'm not going to be the reason he breaks up with Malissa. She already hates me enough as it is." I laughed.

"Who? You and Flynn know each other?"

Whoops. Maybe let a bit too much slip.

"Yeah uh. We grew up together. I'm best friends with his younger brother." Not that I've spoken to him much lately.

"So why would his girlfriend hate you?"

"It's a long story. One that needs a lot of alcohol and ice-cream." I laughed.

"I'll be sure to remember that." She winked at me before handing me my first outfit.

Today is going to be one hell of a day.

—————————————————————-

Wow 6k reads! That's mad, thank you all so much all the votes and comments mean so much so please keep them coming.
-A.T.OD.F