Chapter 1

Every five years the Evans's and the Flynn's have a family get together that we can NEVER get out of. This year my dads hosting at our place so it's going to be a pretty full house.

I haven't seen Noah since the not so official breakup five years ago. He's obviously moved on. He's playing for the New England Patriots and dating some blonde cheerleader with lanky legs and big boobs. Not that I've met her. Both their instagrams are public so I may have snooped once or twice.

Me and Noah are on okay terms. We talk sometimes on Snapchat and instagram but only ever a few hellos and that's pretty much it.

Lee is engaged to an amazing girl called Sarah. She's absolutely everything Lee needs and she's totally cool with me and Lee's friendship which makes her even better.

I'm out of college two years and am now living in New York as a model. I absolutely love my life but I do miss my brother and dad. I wish I could get home more often but I guess this is The Who process of growing up; seeing the people you love less and less. Even Lee who's living in LA so I can rarely see him.

Noah moved to Boston and visits even less often then I do. I suppose since his parents moved to Hawaii he doesn't have much to come back to.

So anyway we're all staying at Dads place for the week and it's definitely not going to be awkward what's so ever.

Hi this is only the first chapter to get ye started. I hope to post once or twice a week. Please vote and comment.