Chapter 19

I KNOW I HAVENT POSTED ALL WEE IM SORRY I WAS BUSY WITH MY BIRTHDAY BUT IM BACK NOW. PLEASE READ THE A/N I KNOW ITS LONG BUT YOU PROBABLY WANT TO READ IT!!

A/N: I haven't read through my previous chapters recently and have notifications that I have changed the story line a small bit. I'll be going back over and correcting them hopefully soon so sorry if there's any confusion.

Also I'm planning on this book having about 25 chapters so it will be coming to an end soon ( I know *sad face*) as I said I'll be going over and editing mistakes.

Thats it for this unnecessarily long A/N.
Now back to the story...

—————————————————————
~Noah~

As we were driving to the Evans's house I decided to take the long way down the street and drive by my old home. My parents moved out during my third year in college. It's weird coming back here and staying in a hotel or Lee's instead of my old bedroom but we all wanted a change and I suppose my parents decided that meant moving off the main land.

Elle notices the way we're going and sits up straighter so she can see out the window.

"Dad said this really old wrinkly lesbian couple moved in to the house. I haven't met them but I saw one of their grand kids I'm guessing out playing the last time I was down. They have a massive trampoline. I'm jealous."

That made me smile. Atleast someone else is making memories in there.

"How would a lesbian couple have grandkids?" I questioned more to myself than her but she answered me anyway by giving me the 'you are the most idiotic person on this earth' look.

"What? I'm serious if their old neither of them can have a child and obviously they couldn't have children when they were younger so-"

"Noah Flynn. Don't you think that's a bit silly to be asking at this day and age. Maybe they were married before they got together and had children of their own. Maybe not. Maybe they adopted children honestly boy use your brain." She was laughing at me.

"Okay okay I'm stupid leave me alone." I gave up. And I like to see the smile on her face when I admit she's right.

We both turned our heads to look at the house but when we looked closer we saw that the house was deserted.

"The house is empty?" She asked allowed.

"That's weird. Maybe the ghost got to them and ate their toes off." I teased.

When Elle and Lee were younger they used to claim that there was a ghost living in the walls and that it not Lee's toe when they were sleeping. My guess is he just didn't want to admit he stubbed it while running up the stairs.

"Hey that ghost is very real. Be careful or it will eat your children's toes off aswell."

My children.

Our children.

That brings memories back. "I had a miscarriage" it still huts that she didn't tell me.

We really need to figure our shit out. We need to have a lot of important conversations, about the miscarriage, the break ups, us in general.
How am I even supposedly say this to her?

"Shelly?"

"Hmm?"

"We have a lot to talk about."

"Yeah. We do." She admitted not meeting my eye.

We sat in silence for the next few minutes as I pulled up to her house and walked in.

You could cut the tension with a knife as both of us sat down on the couch opposite eachother.

"I'm guessing you want answers." She mumbled.

"Not just answers. We kinda have to talk about us aswell."

She gave me a small smile.

"What first?" She asked still sounding nervous.

"Let's start from the start?"

"Okay so I was born on-"

We both started to laugh.

"Okay so the break up?"

"That was kinda my fault." I mumbled looking down at my hands.

She looked like she wanted to agree but decided to come over and sit next to me on the crouch instead.

"We were both stressed and not being able to see each other didn't help much. I could've communicated much better instead of being a jealous bitch." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah I suppose I shouldn't have threatened to kill every guy straight or not that came near you." Although I probably still would.

"I was in NYU they're all gay." She laughed.

"Yeah well" I turned so she was straddling me before pushing her back onto the couch her legs still wrapped around me, "you were mine and I wasn't willing to share." I growled in her ear.

"Is that still how it is?" She asked trying not to giggle at all the kisses down her neck.

"Yup. Mine and mine only." I smiled against her lips before letting my tongue slip into her mouth.

I can't say we did much more talking that night but I'm pretty sure we got some things figured out.

————————————————————————

I know this chapter is short. I was going to add in all the conversations but I got an idea for future chapters and decided to leave them out.

Vote and comment!

-A.T.OD.F.