Chapter 8:

————————————————————————
Flashback to 6 years ago

It was Saterday morning and Noah came home last night. I had left him to have some time with his family yesterday but it's my time to steal him now.

I made my way into the Flynn's kitchen where June was washing dishes.

"Morning sweetie."

"Good morning."

I sat up at the counter.

"You know he wouldn't stop talking about you last night?" I felt myself blush. "He's asleep right now but I'm sure he wouldn't complain if you woke him up."

"Thanks June." I said getting up from my seat.

I left the kitchen and immediately felt strong arms wrap around my waist and lips crashing onto mine.

I fest him smile against my lips before pulling away and nuzzling his face into my neck and pulling me into is arms.

"God I missed you." He mumbled into my neck.

About thirty seconds later he pulled away and grabbed my hand.

"Come on I've something for you." He said leading me up the stairs.

That's when I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt and wow. Just wow. It was his first time back since starting at Harvard and all the football has made him even hotter that I thought possible.

When we arrived at his room I sat on the bed while he closed the door. He bent down and picked up a white t-shirt. Right before he put it on I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"I prefer you much more without it."

He raised an eyebrow and gave me his signature sexy smirk while putting his hands low on my hips.

"I have to say I prefer you without your shirt aswell." 

I smacked his rock hard chest while he chuckled.

He dipped his head to my ear with an evil glint in his eye and started to kiss all the way down my neck. He made his way back up to my ear. And whispered in a deep husky voice;

"I missed being able to do this."

"Do what?"

"This."He gave me his signature smirk one more time before pinning me to the bed and locking his lips with mine.

~*~ ~*~

"You know this wasn't what I had in mind when I brought you upstairs, but I'm not complaining." Noah said while tracing circles on my stomach.

"Oh really? Then what did you have in mind because that seemed pretty planned?" I turned around to face him.

"Baby I've been fantasising about doing that since I left for college. But I actually wanted to give you something." He got up out of bed and put on a pair of grey Nike sweatpants before walking over to his desk and rummaging through a bag for something.

I got out of bed and put on my underwear and one of Noah's t-shirts that covered me to the tops of my thighs.

"Turn around." He said coming over to me.

"What?"

"Just do it." He seemed excited for something.

I turned around and felt him tie a chain around my neck. As he closed the clasp he gave me a soft kiss on my neck where the chain hung.

"Can I look?"

He chuckled and spun me around to face him. I looked down at the small gold chain around my neck. It had a small gold shell with one Perl in the middle.

"Noah.." I was lost for words it was as absolutely gorgeous.

"Turn it around."

I did as I was told and looked at the other side of the charm.

My one and only angel. Was written inside of the charm. I felt tears brim my eyes.

"I was out with some of the guys and I saw the necklace and immediately thought of you."

"Noah... I-I don't know what to say. It's gorgeous."

He tilted my head to look up at him.
"Shell you're  the only one for me. I honestly can't imagine my life without you. I love you more than anything."

I was honestly completely lost for words so I grabbed his face and kissed him with all I had. I don't think I have ever loved someone so much.
————————————————————————

I am sooooooooo sorry it's been so long. I honestly hadn't a clue it's been so long. I've been so busy with school that I couldn't find time to write.

I know you might be confused with this chapter but I promise you it'll make sense very soon.

And 2k reads? Wow. Just wow. Thank you so so so so so so much every vote and comment means so much. So please continue to vote and comment what you want to happen next.