4

"I..." ... "I love you, roach." Orochimaru said. Roach gasped and blushed.

"OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU TOO!" roach screamed happily and kissed Orochimaru.

"Lord Orochimaru- WHAT THE FUCK???" Kabuto freezed. His lord was kissing a FUCKING ROACH.

"Hey bros!! Oh my god-" MattyB shocked moment.

"Hey guys I am in the forest with MattyB and my fanboy! So- OH MY GOD!!!" Brent yelled "GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! SNAKE MAN KISSING ROACH!!!! IM LITERALLY SO SHOCKED RIGHT NOW EW" Brent screamed and filmed them kissing.

"Um look..." roach said.

"What are you doing here?!" Orochimaru angrily asked Kabuto because he interrupted their kiss with roach.

"Lord Orochimaru! Are you okay? You kissed a roach even though you hate them!" Kabuto asked looking at roach.

"Oh shut up" roach said.

"Make me" Kabuto said.

"I will" roach said as she jumped on Kabutos face and shitted on his face.

"OMG!!! YOU LITTLE HOE!!!" Kabuto yelled as he tried to wipe roachs shit off his face "YOU DISGUSTING THING GET OFF MY FACE!!!!!"

Orochimaru was impressed by roachs action. "She's really special..." Orochimaru thought.

"Roach..." Orochimaru said as they got on their knees...

"Will you marry me?" Orochimaru asked, holding a diamond ring that came out of nowhere.

"OMG YES!!!" roach screamed and put the ring on her body since she doesn't have fingers. Then they kissed again.

"This is gonna be my best Vine ever!" Brent thought as he filmed this whole time.

END OF CHAPTER 4

Do you guys like the ship Roach (Alana) X Orochimaru 😂😂😂😂

Alana

#orochimarulipbitesatalana