5

"This is gonna be my best Vine ever!" Brent thought as he filmed this whole time.

"Why are you filming us, bitch!!" roach noticed after kissing Orochimaru. She instantly jumped on Brents phone and shit on it. Brent fell on grass and cried. Kabuto started cleaned his idols phone too.

"Brent it's gonna be okay" Kabuto said as he patted Brents head. Brent stopped crying and got really mad. That shitty roach ruined his chance to become the most popular Vine creator!!!! (he is but okay). Brent got up and came to roach and raised his hand to hit her, but he felt something around his neck choking him. Orochimaru made their snakes choke Brent.

"WAIT OROCHIMARU STOP!!!!" roach yelled and let the fear show on her face.

"DONT YOU DARE LAND YOUR HAND MY ROACH WIFEY EVER AGAIN!" Orochimaru screamed at Brent and then let their snakes go off Brents neck. Brent gasped for air. Kabuto is shocked. MattyB just stared at them.

"Insane..." MattyB thought.

"Don't be scared, Roachie." Orochimaru said hugging roach and kissed her forehead.

"If you really love each other, why don't you plan the wedding?" MattyB asked.

"That's great idea, Matty! Let's plan wedding, babe!" roach said to Orochimaru and they started to talk about wedding.

"Our guests can wear roach costumes" Orochimaru suggested.

"Sure! We can play some music and have roach & bean themed wedding cake" roach said.

"Of course" Orochimaru said and kissed roach (they love each other).

"I guess wedding is in hideout. Come on guys, let's go..." Kabuto said to Brent and MattyB and they walked back to hideout, leaving Orochimaru and roach alone.

END OF CHAPTER 5

I hope you liked this chapter! 😘

Alana