10

After party in the forest everyone went to dinner. Orochimaru was keeping an eye out for Brent. They were suspicious. (Brent is imposter btw)

Atleast Brent didn't do anything annoying. He kept preforming his goofy songs.

"Hey Brent, come here." Orochimaru said as they pulled Brent in kitchen.

"What do you want?" Brent asked scared.

"STFU!!!" Orochimaru said and hit Brent with frying pan. Brent passed out. Then Orochimaru cooked Brent in dinner soup.

"Hey where's Brent" Harper asked Orochimaru

"I don't know" Orochimaru said trying not to laugh. Then they went to talk with Roach but Roach was busy dancing with Celin and MattyB. They just stood there.

"EVERYONE LETS TAKE SOME PICTURES!" Kabuto said and then they all took some beautiful pictures.

Then dinner time came and Brent soup was served.

"WHAT IS BRENT DOING IN A SOUP???" Harper asked very shocked

"Um... I don't know!" Orochimaru said pretending to be shocked. Kabuto sobbed loudly.

"YOU DID THIS TO BRENT" Harper screamed at Orochimaru and then they started to fight.

"STOP BOTH OF YOU" Roach screamed and she stepped in their fight.

"SHUT UP YOU UGLY MF WITH YOUR UGLY HUSBAND" Harper yelled and threw roach against the wall. Then whole place exploded.

"Everyone stop!!" Celin yelled and then everything stopped. Harper dissapeared. Then Celin healed Brent and Brent came back alive. He immediately filmed Vine video including Kabuto too. MattyB filmed his new music video while whole place exploded. Orochimaru and Roach kissed. Wow.

Then Harper came back and acted like nothing happened. Then she took selfies with Brent and dissapeared again. Everyone breakdanced at exploded place. That day was unforgettable.

Everyone will definately remember Orochimarus and Roaches legendary wedding. It was so fun and beautiful!

END OF CHAPTER 10

I think this is end

I hope you liked it 😘 Anyways should I write Kabuto x Spider since everyone liked this story?

Alana