8

And then the dance battle began.

Ofcourse Harper won. Brent and MattyB started to cry because they're losers. Kabuto was exhausted and mad.

"FUCK THISS" Kabuto said and started to beatbox because he was so mad at the moment.

"Let's have beatbox battle then" Harper said and started to beatbox better than Kabuto. Ofcourse, Kabuto lost. Then Kabuto cried.

"Youre ass" Harper said "I am going after roach" Then she left the wedding party.

At doctor's office...

Orochimaru knocked on doctors office while roach was resting on hospital chairs.

"Come in" doctor said. Orochimaru picked up roach and came into doctors office.

"PLEASE DOCTOR CELIN HEAL MY WIFE OR SHE'LL DIE BECAUSE SOMEONE SPRAYED RAID SPRAY ON HER!!" Orochimaru said in tears.

"CALM DOWN!!! Your wife is gonna be okay. I guess....." Doctor Celin said.

"First we have to wait for her to wake up, she fainted. Her heart pounds really slow." Doctor Celin said

And they waited for 6 hours.

"Um..."

"Did she wake up?" Orochimaru asked.

"She died..." Doctor Celin said and looked away.

"NO!!! MY HEART!!! I LOVED HER!!!" Orochimaru screamed and cried. Then they walked out of hospital and cried even more. Theyre not so emotional but that really hit them.

In doctors office...

Roach suddenly woke up. She looked around confused.

"Where am I? What happened? Where is my husband?" roach asked.

"Oh, you're awake! Well, you're at hospital, in my office because you breathed too much Raid spray. But you're okay now. Your husband thinks you died..." Doctor Celin said and hugged roach.

"How??" roach asked.

"Your heart stopped pounding but you're magically okay now" Doctor Celin said "Anyways Ill teach you how to slay."

"Okay teach me" roach said and then she learned how to SLAY.

"Thanks, doctor Celin!!!" roach thanked Celin and hugged her then they both slayed. Roach came out of her office.

END OF CHAPTER 8

Roachy is still alive guys
Chapter 9 coming out soon 😘😘

Alana